Agnipath Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, And Other Agneeveer Yojana Details given here: Department of Military Affairs has announced a new recruitment scheme for the Indian armed forces called the Agnipath Scheme 2022. This scheme is an extension of the “Tour Of Duty” program. It will allow Indian youth who want to become a part of the Indian armed forces. Be it the Indian Army, Indian Navy, or Indian Air Force. Agnipath Army Bharti Scheme is a central government scheme for all Indian candidates.
Through Agnipath Scheme, one can serve in the combat forces and approximately 45,000 to 50,000 soldiers will be recruited every year for the service term of just four years. Get the complete details of the Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 like Agneeveer Yojana Eligibility criteria, age limit, salary details, application form, and how to apply online for the Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022 and more details given in this article.
Table of Contents
Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment Scheme 2022: Complete Details
|Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Name of scheme||Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022|
|Launched by||Department of Military Affairs|
|Number of Vacancies||Around 1.25 Lakh|
|Date of Final notification||yet to be updated|
|Agnipath Recruitment Online Form Date||June/july, 2022|
|Area of Service||Indian Army, Navy, Air Force|
|Time span||4 years|
|age limit||17.5-21 years|
Agnipath Scheme Latest Updates
- 10% vacancies in CAPF: The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) said it has decided to reserve 10% vacancies for recruitment in CAPFs and Assam Rifles for Agniveers.
- Incentives:The ministries of home affairs and defense announced concessions and incentives that will assist Agniveers in their further employment. Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri said the PSUs under his housing and petroleum ministries are working on hiring ‘Agniveers’ after their four-year service in the armed forces.
- Revised Age Limit:The upper age limit for Agniveers has been revised to 23 years.
- Reservation:The government has announced a 10% reservation for ‘Agniveers’ in central police forces with 3 years of age relaxation. Further, for the first batch of Agniveer, the age relaxation will be for 5 years beyond the prescribed upper age limit.
- Selection ProcessBy Air Force Under Agnipath Scheme is to begin from 24th June 2022 onwards as announced by Air Chief Marshal VR Chaudhari.
- Notification Release:Army Chief General Manoj Pande says, “Agnipath Recruitment 2022 selection process is going to start soon. Within the next 2 days, a notification will be issued on http://joinindianarmy.nic.in. After that our Army recruitment organizations will declare a detailed schedule of registration and rally…”
- Training:As per, Army Chief General Manoj Pande, the training of first agniveers will begin this December (in 2022) at the centers.
- Shipping ministry announces 6 attractive service opportunities for Agniveers from Indian Navy for a smooth transition into Merchant Navy
Agnipath Scheme Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification For Agnipath Scheme
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate.No% required if higher qualification.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. Now eight age for higher qualification.|
|SoldierClerk / StoreKeeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream(Arts, Commerce, Science)with 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. Weightage for higher qualification.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% mark sin aggregate and min40% in each subject. Now eight age for higher qualification.|
Age Limit For Agnipath Recruitment
The upper age limit of Agniveers who will be recruited under the Agnipath Scheme has been extended to 23 years. Earlier, it was between 17.5 to 21 years.
- 5 to 23 Years
Agnipath Scheme Pay Scale and Salary
The Agniveers will get 4.76 lakh rupees for the first year in this scheme and it will rise to 6.92 lakhs in the fourth and final year of the period. In these four years of service, they will get a starting salary of Rs 30,000, along with additional benefits which will rise to Rs 40,000 by the end of the four-year service.
Also during these service years, 30 percent of their salary will be used under a Seva Nidhi program, and an equal amount will be contributed by the government monthly, and it will also accrue interest.
It means after completing their required four years of duty, they will get the benefit of the Seva Nidhi package under which they will get Rs 11.71 lakh as a lump sum amount and it will remain tax-free.
Along with this, there is also a provision of Rs 48 lakh life insurance cover for the four years and in case of death, Rs 1 crore will be given to the family members and it will include pay for the unserved tenure.
Benefits of the Agnipath Scheme
- First of all, you will get selected to be the permanent cadre in the Armed Forces.
For the rest
- Get a financial package of about Rs 12 lakh and a head start in life.
For those wishing to be entrepreneurs
- Priority under bank loan schemes.
For those wishing to work
- Given priority in CAPFs, Assam Rifles and police and allied forces in several states
- Tangible skills and work experience in different facets including engineering, mechanics, law and order, etc.
- Major companies and sectors (IT, Security, Engineering) have announced they will prefer hiring a skilled & disciplined Agniveer.
For those wishing to study further
- Class 12 equivalent certificate and Bridging Course (of choice) for further studies.
- Last but not least, the confidence of an Armed Force Personnel.
- Preference in Civil Services Jobs like IAS, IPS, and Other Services.
- Preference in UP Police and Homeguards Recruitment.
- First preference in MP Police Recruitments.
- Preference for Paramilitary Forces.
Documents Required For Agnipath Scheme
Candidates will require the following documents for Agnipath Online Application Form 2022:
- Address details
- ID proof
• Pan card
• Voter id card
• Driving license
- Scanned signature
- Scanned photograph
Agniveer Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee has been not decided yet. We will update you on Agnipath Application Fee when the Information will be available.
How to Apply Online for Agnipath Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online for Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Indian Air Force i.e https://indianairforce.nic.in/agniveer/.
- The Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022will be shown on your screen.
- After that click on Agnipath Online Application Link 2022.
- Now fill up the essential details in Agnipath Online Application Form 2022.
- Upload required documents and pay the online application fee.
- After that submit your application form.
- Now take a printout of your Agnipath Bharti Yojana Recruitment PDFfor future purposes.
Note: If you have any questions or doubts regarding Agnipath Entry Scheme 2022, you can ask It in the comment section below. (You have to keep visiting this page on regular basis for further updates on Agnipath Scheme Online Application Link 2022.)
Frequently Asked Questions
What will be the service duration of the Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022?
Ans. –The candidate will be recruited for 4 years under Agnipath Recruitment 2022
What is Agnipath scheme eligibility?
Ans. –Under this scheme, both men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 21 will be brought into the armed forces.
Can girls apply for Agnipath Scheme and is there any reservation for girls?
Ans. –Yes, girls under the given age limit are open for the Agnipath Scheme, while there is no such reservation for women under this scheme.
What is the starting date of the online application for Agnipath Scheme 2022?
Ans. –The Agnipath Online Application Form 2022 will start in June/July 2022.