AIIMS MBBS 2020:Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Details
AIIMS MBBS 2020
AIIMS MBBS entrance exam conducts by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Candidates who are willing to take admission in MBBS degree programme offered by AIIMS must check complete details for AIIMS MBBS 2020. The AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam is expected to be in the month of May 2020. AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam is national level medical entrance exam which is immensely popular among the students. Every year, maximum number of students appears in AIIMS MBBS exam so those candidates who are looking for this exam eligible get chance to pursue their dream. Candidates can apply online at official website of the AIIMS.
Online application form for AIIMS MBBS 2020 will be available from 1st week of February 2020. Before apply for online form, candidates must check the complete details such as required eligibility criteria, mode of application for, pay scale or more look at the below section of this page.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam- Overview
|Exam date||May 30 and 31, 2020|
|Name of exam||All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS exam|
|onducted by||AIIMS, New Delhi|
|Level of exam||National-level|
|Time allotted||Three hours and thirty minutes (210 minutes)|
|Purpose of exam||For admission to UG medical seats|
|Total candidates qualified (2019)||3,38,457|
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Dates
|Submission of online application form will start||February 2020|
|Last date to submit online application||March 2020|
|Admit card will be released on||May 2020|
|Date of Exam||May 2020|
|Result announcement||June 2020|
|1st round counselling date||July 2020|
|2nd Counselling date||August 2020|
|3rd Counselling date||September 2020|
|Open counselling date (if needed)||September 2020|
- Candidates should have completed intermediate (12th) or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying exam i.e. 12th however, SC/ST/OPH category candidate should have obtained 50% marks.
- Students who are pursuing 12th or its equivalent exam are also eligible subject to the outcome of the result.
- The minimum age limitfor appearing in AIIMS MBBS exam is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Form: Guidelines
- All the candidates are suggested that before applying must read complete information bulletin.
- Aspirants can fill AIIMS MBBS application form 2020 through online mode.
- Go for registration first and fill the application form complete form carefully in all respect.
- Candidates must fill information like name, parents name, address for correspondence, educational qualification very carefully.
- Candidates will have the choice to select the examination city.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, andthumb impression with the specifications given.
- Make the payment of application feeas applicable.
- Everyone should enter each detail with due diligence as there is no facility for correction in the application form later.
- Click on submit button to submit the form.
- Take at least one print out of the application formfor future reference.
- For General/OBC Candidate- 1000/-
- SC/ST category candidates – 800/-
Note: Application fee can be submitted through Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or Bank Challan.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate can check hereinbelow the AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern:
- The AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam will be held online
- The question paper will be an objective type question paper.
- Question paper will comprise 200 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of exam will 30 hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be negative markingand 1/3rd mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- The paper will contain four section as Chemistry, General Knowledge, Physics, and Biology.
Ahmedabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam should be conversant with the syllabus of the exam. A good command over the subject will lead to success in the examination. Aspirants should practice the subject of the qualifying exam. Mostly question will be from 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Current affairs questions will also be there in the paper to check the candidate’s awareness.
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2020
- Eligible candidates will be able to get the admit card prior to the AIIMS MBBS 2020 examination.
- The competent authority will issue the admit card via online mode only. Candidate can download the same from the official website.
- It is important to mention here that the authority will not send admit card via post.
- Admit card will contain the information pertaining to the exam date and exam center.
- Must bring admit card on the day of examination otherwise entry will not be possible in the examination hall.
AIIMS Result 2020
- The AIIMS MBBS 2020 result will be declared in due course of time after completion of the exam.
- The result will be available on the official website.
- Candid should check the result and can download the same.
- Keep the printout of result with you for future use.
- For further information, keep checking the official website and we will also provide the relevant information in this portal at the suitable time.
AIIMS MBBS Cut-off Marks
- The cut-off mark is the minimum qualifying marks in the exam.
- Candidates must achieve the cut off marks or minimum qualifying marks to get selected for admission in AIIMS MBBS programme.
- The competent authority is solely responsible to set the cut off mark for selecting the students.
- Candidates will be shortlisted according to individual score in the exam and further will be called for appearing in the counselling process.
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2020
- On the basis of the merit list, the candidate will be called to appear in the counselling process.
- Candidate must attend the counselling along with all the requisite documents.
- After the AIIMS MBBS 2020 counselling, the final selection will be done.
- To appear in the counselling does not mean that you have been selected for admission.
- Final admission will depend on various factors such as AIIMS MBBS score, eligibility, document verification and the number of seats available etc.
- candidates must carry important documents at the time of counselling. These documents are as under:
-Admit card issued by AIIMS
-10th /12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
-Rank letter issued by AIIMS
-Proof of date of birth (10th certificate)
-Category certificate in case of belonging to SC/ST category. The certificate should be valid and issued by the respective authority.
-Physical disability certificate issued by a duly constituted medical boards. The PH certificate issued by other authority such as the hospital, the doctor will not be entertained.
-OBC certificate issued by the competent authority.
-Any other documents as per the direction issued by AIIMS.
For more information on AIIMS MBBS keep visit at Naukaricareer.com