AIIMS MBBS 2023
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Application Form: AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Candidates who are willing to be admitted to the MBBS degree program offered by AIIMS must check the complete details for AIIMS MBBS 2023. The AIIMS MBBS 2023 exam is expected to be in the month of July 2023. AIIMS MBBS exam is the national-level medical entrance exam that is immensely popular among students. Every year, the maximum number of students appears in the AIIMS MBBS exam so those candidates who are looking for this exam are eligible to get a chance to pursue their dream. Candidates can apply online at the official website of AIIMS or through the direct link given below in this article.
The online application form for AIIMS MBBS 2023 will be available from 1st week of April 2023. Before applying for the online form, candidates must check the complete details such as required eligibility criteria, mode of application form, pay scale, or more look at the below section of this page.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Exam- Overview
|AIIMS 2023 Exam date
|3rd week of July 2023
|Name of exam
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS exam
|AIIMS, New Delhi
|Level of exam
|Three hours and thirty minutes (210 minutes)
|Purpose of exam
|For admission to UG medical seats
|Total candidates qualified (2022)
AIIMS MBBS 2023 – Important Dates
|Releasing the application form
|1st week of April 2023
|Last date to submit the application form
|3rd week of May 2023
|3rd week of May 2023
|Downloading of admit card
|1st week of July 2023
|3rd week of July 2023
|Releasing of the answer key
|3rd week of July 2023
|Declaration of result
|July/ August 2023
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed intermediate (12th) or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying exam i.e. 12th However, SC/ST/OPH category candidate should have obtained 50% marks.
- Students who are pursuing the 12th or its equivalent exam are also eligible subject to the outcome of the result.
- The minimum age limit for appearing in the AIIMS MBBS exam is 17 years as of 31st December of the year of admission.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Application Form: Guidelines
- All the candidates are suggested that before applying must read the complete information bulletin.
- Aspirants can fill AIIMS MBBS application form online mode.
- Go for registration first and fill out the application form and complete the form carefully in all respect.
- Candidates must fill in information like name, parent’s name, address for correspondence, and educational qualification very carefully.
- Candidates will have the choice to select the examination city.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, andthumb impression with the specifications given.
- Make the payment of application feeas applicable.
- Everyone should enter each detail with due diligence as there is no facility for correction in the application form later.
- Click on submit button to submit the form.
- Take at least one printout of the application formfor future reference.
- For General/OBC Candidate- 1000/-
- SC/ST category candidates – 800/-
Note: Application fee can be submitted through Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or Bank Challan.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check hereinbelow the AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern:
- The AIIMS MBBS 2023 exam will be held online
- The question paper will be an objective-type question paper.
- The question paper will comprise 200 multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 30 hours.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be a negative marking and 1/3rd mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- The paper will contain four sections Chemistry, General Knowledge, Physics, and Biology.
AIIMS Exam Centre
Ahmedabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Syllabus
Candidates who are preparing for AIIMS MBBS 2023 exam should be conversant with the syllabus of the exam. Good command of the subject will lead to success in the examination. Aspirants should practice the subject of the qualifying exam. Most questions will be from 12th-standard Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Current affairs questions will also be there in the paper to check the candidate’s awareness.
AIIMS 2023 MBBS Admit Card
- Eligible candidates will be able to get the admit card prior to the AIIMS MBBS 2023 examination.
- The competent authority will issue the admit card via online mode only. Candidates can download the same from the official website.
- It is important to mention that the authority will not send admit cards via post.
- Admit card will contain the information pertaining to the exam date and exam center.
- Must bring your admit card on the day of the examination otherwise entry will not be possible in the examination hall.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Result
- The AIIMS MBBS 2023 result will be declared in due course of time after the completion of the exam.
- The result will be available on the official website.
- Candid should check the result and can download the same.
- Keep the printout of the result with you for future use.
- For further information, keep checking the official website and we will also provide the relevant information in this portal at a suitable time.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Cut-off Marks
- The cut-off mark is the minimum qualifying marks in the exam.
- Candidates must achieve the cut off marks or minimum qualifying marks to get selected for admission in AIIMS MBBS program.
- The competent authority is solely responsible to set the cut off mark for selecting the students.
- Candidates will be shortlisted according to individual score in the exam and further will be called for appearing in the counselling process.
AIIMS MBBS 2023 Counselling
- On the basis of the merit list, the candidate will be called to appear in the counseling process.
- Candidate must attend the counseling along with all the requisite documents.
- After the AIIMS MBBS counseling, the final selection will be done.
- To appear in counseling does not mean that you have been selected for admission.
- Final admission will depend on various factors such as AIIMS MBBS score, eligibility, document verification, and the number of seats available, etc.
- candidates must carry important documents at the time of counseling. These documents are as under:
-Admit card issued by AIIMS
-10th /12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
-Rank letter issued by AIIMS
-Proof of date of birth (10th certificate)
-Category certificate in case of belonging to SC/ST category. The certificate should be valid and issued by the respective authority.
-Physical disability certificate issued by a duly constituted medical boards. The PH certificate issued by other authority such as the hospital, the doctor will not be entertained.
-OBC certificate issued by the competent authority.
-Any other documents as per the direction issued by AIIMS.