AMCAT Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Registration, Fee Detail, Pattern
Check the full AMCAT Exam Notification from here!! Applicants who are going to take part in Aspiring Minds’ Computer Adaptive Test 2019 get the complete details from this page. AMCAT is A computer adaptive test is a type of computer-based test that adapts to an examinee’s ability. Essentially, such tests choose questions based on candidate’s performance in preceding questions. Here you can check the complete details about AMCAT Registration, Fees, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, and other Details. Please have a look at the below segment of this page of naukaricareer.com
Short Details of AMCAT Online Exam 2019
|Conducting Body||Aspiring Minds’|
|Exam Name||Aspiring Minds’ Computer Adaptive Test 2019|
|Category||AMCAT Exam 2019|
|Exam Dates||Check Below|
AMCAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma or bachelors or masters or doctorate degree are eligible to apply for AMCAT 2019. There is now age limit to apply for AMCAT Exam.
There is no limit to the number of attempts that a candidate can take. However, a gap of at least 3 months is mandatory between two successive attempts.
AMCAT Exam Fee:
A candidate can choose between two types of subscriptions for AMCAT such as 1-year subscription and 2-year subscription.
For one-year subscription, candidate will have to pay Rs. 990 (plus GST) and their score would be valid for one year.
For two-year subscription, candidate shall pay another Rs. 900 (Plus GST) along with the base price of Rs. 990.
AMCAT Exam Date 2019:
AMCAT is conducted every month in as many as 32 cities across India.
The frequency of the conduction varies city to city.
For Example, in a city like Bangalore where there are a lot of techies, the test is held on every 3rd day of the month.
AMCAT Exam Duration:
Pitambar Infovision, Mayapuri conducts exam in three shifts such as
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Today many industries have come under the purview of AMCAT with major MNC’s taking this examination into consideration. Following major industries are actively using this test for recruitment.
Information Technology companies
Banking Companies and Institutions
Hospitality sector companies
Digital Marketing Companies
Advertising & Marketing
How to Fill AMCAT Registration Form2019?
- First of all visit the official webs portal that is www.myamcat.com for AMCAT Registration 2019.
- Now select the home page of official website you need to press on “Register” tab visible at the top in right side.
- Fill AMCAT Online Application Form with asked details.
- Once you register with AMCAT, you will be provided with your login details via an email to the registered mail address.
- Now, you can log in to your AMCAT account through login details.
- You can fill all the relevant options under the My Profile option for AMCAT Registration.
- Now select the city in which you would like to appear for AMCAT.
- Various centres are available for AMCAT 2019; you can make your choice.
- After that, you have to select which date you want to appear for the exam.
- The dates are to be selected from a given list and each date has an AMCAT exam centre and a time slot associated with it.
You can book slots 3 months in advance.
Choose the date and the time slot in which you prefer to appear for the AMCAT exam for a selected city.
After deciding timings, you can go ahead and hit Book.
In Book section you can verify your personal details and proceed with the payment of the prescribed fee.
The payment can be done for AMCAT Registration by using various means such as credit card, debit card, net banking, wallets, etc.
AMCAT Exam Pattern:
AMCAT shall be a 3-hour computer-adaptive test. The test comprises of 4 sections:
English language test.
Two Optional subjects.
Maximum Marks: 900 Per Subject
|English Comprehension||16 minutes / 18 questions|
|Quantitative Ability||18 minutes / 16 questions|
|Logical Ability||16 minutes / 14 questions|
|Optional Subjects||Not disclosed|
AMCAT Exam Important Links
|AMCAT Official Link||Press Here|
|AMCAT Exam Schedule||Download Here|
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts
- Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification: Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- MPWZ Apprentice 2019- 182 Vacancies Notified for Different Trades
- Important GK Questions And Answers On Indian Economy 2019