AP EACET 2023: Apply for AP EACET 2023 Application form is available before the last date. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. Those candidates who are searching for AP EACET 2023 Notification for admission in n diploma in the field of Engineering & Pharmacy courses check complete information from this page. AP ECET 2023 Application Form will be available from the first week of February 2023. Candidates who are qualified can get admission to the second year of BE/ B. Pharma/ B.Tech in AICTE/ PCI- approved colleges located in Andhra Pradesh state. More details about AP EACET 2023 regarding eligibility criteria, application form, exam dates, etc given below in this article.
AP EACET 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||AP EACET 2023|
|AP EACET Full Form||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Types of Exam||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Mode of Application form||Online/Offline Mode|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
AP EACET 2023 Dates
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Online application form starts||1st week of February 2023|
|Application form without late fee||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date for submission with late fee of Rs 500/-||2nd week of March 2023|
|Correction window||2nd week of April 2023|
|Exam date||5th May 2023|
AP EACET Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality:The applying candidates must be citizen of
- Qualification:Candidate must be a diploma holder in Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh. OR
- The candidates must pass 3 years of Sc. degreeor its equivalent with Mathematics as compulsory subject from a recognised university.
- Marks Criteria:Candidates must have passed with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
- Domicile:The candidate who resides within the state of Andhra Pradesh will also be eligible to apply. The candidate must satisfy the local/ non-local status of the AP government.
- Appearing:Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course will be eligible for relevant BE/ B. Tech/ Pharmacy degree.
AP EACET Application Form Fee
|OC Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|BC Candidates||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
- Application fee will be submitted through online mode
- For online payment candidate can pay using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable.
How to Apply for AP ECET 2023 Application Form
- Go to the official website (link will be available above).
- First of all., have to select the Fee Payment tab, and make the online payment. Candidates can also check their payment status.
- The candidate can check the status of payment by clicking on “Know Your Payment Status”.
- After fee payment candidate can start filling the application form by selecting “Fill Application”.
- After payment of fee, fill the the application form with all the details.
- Fill the details for application form such as Personal details, academic details, category, details of Common Entrance Test, permanent address, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The size of scanned photograph must be less than 50 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- The size of scanned signature must be less than 30 KB with .jpg or .jpeg format.
- After entering all the details candidate have to read the declaration at the end and select the check box.
- Once the online application is submitted edit option will pop up.
- At last, candidate can take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
AP EACET 2023- Important Links
|AP EACET Application Form||Apply Here|
|AP EACET Notification||Download Here|
|Official Site||Click here|