Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2021 Registration & Application Form Link
Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
The unemployment level is high in the state of Uttar Pradesh so that the youth is facing a financial crisis, the state government can launch the unemployment allowance scheme to reduce the loss-fulfillment of the youth. Money can be made for this scheme in the budget of 2021. The benefit of this scheme will be received by the candidates whose studies have been completed, but they have not received any kind of employment till date. The information related to obtaining unemployment allowance is being given to you on this page.
What is Berojgari Bhatta Scheme?
Most young men or women are searching for a job after completing their education, but they do not get jobs due to lack of job, in which case the government is provided financial assistance in the form of unemployment allowance, its money amount and Eligibility is determined by the government from time to time.
Latest Updates- Rajasthan Government has taken a big decision to pay 3000 rupees per month allowance. On the other hand, 3500 rupees have been set for Divya Yuva and women. Accordingly, we have been preparing to give 36,000 rupees unemployment allowance every year. (Apply to the link below)
Eligibility for Berojgari Bhatta Online Form
- Benefit of unemployment allowance scheme will be provided to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh only
- Candidates must be between 21 years and 35 years of age to avail the benefits of this scheme, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass an intermediate examination.
- The benefits of this scheme can be obtained only for those who do not have any type of employment
- The applicant’s annual income should be less than three lakhs
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Payable Amount
The Uttar Pradesh government will provide 1000 rupees per month to the eligible candidate, it can be used by the candidate to prepare for the examination.
Document required for Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
- Employment certificate registration certificate
- Certificate of academic qualification
- Non-Judicial Stamp paper of Rs 10
- Affidavit (notary certified)
- The applicant must also have a voter card
- State certificate of Uttar Pradesh should be
- Candidate applying for the application should have an email ID and mobile number
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook and IFC Code
Procedure To Apply For Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2019
Candidates can apply online through this http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/ website. You must first register by visiting this website. As soon as you go to this website, a page will open in front of you where you will have to give this type of information.
Select your category
|State (state)||Online Application (Apply Online)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Look here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Look here|
After inserting the correct information on this page, you have to fill the captcha code below, after that click on the entry. After clicking on the entry, a new page will open in front of you. Here you will have to give your personal, educational and bank information. After giving all types of information you have to insert the captcha code, after which you have to click on the final submission.