BPSC Accounts Officer Admit Card
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued BPSC Accounts Officer Admit Card of Interview which will be conducted from 24th September 2018 to 28th September 2018. BPSC Admit Card Download Link is provided on below section of this page. Contenders who are going to attend the Accounts Officer Competitive Examination Interview may download the BPSC Admit Card 2018-19 from this page by hitting below given official link. Enter 6-Digit/8-Digit Roll Number to get BPSC Hall Ticket.
Total 206 applicants are required for Accounts Officer Competitive Examination Interview. Applicants need to submit Proforma at the time of Interview. Applicants can download the Proforma along with BPSC Admit Card from below link.
Read full details regarding Bihar Public Service Commission Admit Card 2018, from the below section of this page which is created by the team members of naukaricareer.com
BPSC Accounts Officer Admit Card Check Details:
|Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer|
|Interview Dates||24th September 2018 to 28th September 2018|
Process to Download BPSC Accounts Officer Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission that is bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the home page of the official site go to “Subject” section and hit “Interview Letters: For Candidates appearing between 24th~28th September 2018 under Accounts Officer Competitive Examination Interview. (Advt. No. 03/2015)” link for BPSC Call Letter.
- Applicants have to fill the required details in Bihar PSC Call Letter such as Roll No. as shown in below-stated image.
- Now hit on “Submit” button and BPSC 2018 Admit Card will be displayed in front of you.
- Candidates can download Admit Card of BPSC and candidates may need to take a hard copy of Bihar PSC Admit Card and bring BPSC Admit Card at the time of Interview.
Required Documents for Interview:
Contenders should appear for interview along with BPSC Interview Call Letter and following documents such as:
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation)
- BPSC Admit Card
- Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification with Provisional/Original Diploma certificates by the time of Interview.
- SC/ST/OBC certificates, if belonging to reserved community and requiring concession/relaxation.
- In case of OBC certificate, their caste should be in Central List.
- Certificates should be current with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause and not more than one year old.
- Three (3) Front Pose Recent Passport Size Colored Photographs.
- The photographs must resemble the photograph that they had pasted on their application forms.
Download Here: BPSC Accounts Officer Interview Admit Card
Date of Interview: 24-09-2018 to 28-09-2018
To get complete details regarding BPSC Admit Card 2018-19, you need to hit this Official Link. Stay tune with this web portal to find all related notifications regarding BPSC Interview Admit Card, Recruitment, Application Forms, and Admission etc.