CAT 2020 Application Form
Indian Institute of Management is all set to conduct CAT (Common Admission Test) for those candidates who are seeking for admission in post graduate management courses in various management institutes of the country. Common Admission Test is full form of CAT national level entrance test on of the popular exams among the students who are seeking management courses. CAT 2020 online form will be available in the month of August 2020 and entrance test will be held in the month of December 2020.
For complete information about CAT 2020 Online Form such as required eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, application mode, application fee or other more look at the below section of this page of naukaricareer.com
CAT 2020 Exam Information
|Name of Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Management|
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||December 2020|
|Courses Name||Post Graduate Courses|
CAT 2020 Important Dates
|Exam Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|CAT notification release date||July 2020|
|Online application form will be invited||August 2020|
|Cut-off date for submitting application||September 2020|
|CAT admit card||October 2020|
|Entrance exam date||December 2020|
|Answer keys availability||December 2020|
|Result declaration||January 2021|
CAT Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for appearing in the CAT 2020 are listed below:
- Candidate must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized University.
- He/she should have obtained 50% marks aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- A person who is appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam will also be eligible subject to submission of the certificate later.
- Candidates seeking relaxation are required to produce necessary documents in support of the claim.
CAT Application Form 2020
- Before filling an online application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility as per the criteria stated above.
- The application form will be available in the month of August 2020.
- Registration for CAT 2020 will be done at the link provided at the official website.
- After registration, the candidate will get User ID and Password.
- Fill all the details in the application form with due correctness.
- Upload the photograph and signature with required specifications.
- Pay the necessary application fee and submit the application.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- General/OBC candidates will have to pay Rs.1700/- as application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category will be required to pay Rs.850/- as application fee.
- Fee payment can be done using Debit/Credit card and Net Banking.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
CAT Exam Pattern
- The CAT examination will be held in online mode i.e. Computer Based Test.
- The question paper will be objective type.
- There will be total 100 questionsin the exam.
- The duration of the CAT exam will be 00 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks.
- Penalty will be imposed fothe r wrong attempt and 1 mark will be deducted.
- The question paper will have three sections asQuantitative Ability, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning.
- The question paper will be as per the following chart:
|Subject Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32||96||60|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||102||60|
CAT Syllabus 2020
There is no as such syllabus to be followed. However, questions will be based on Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension. Candidates are required to be prepared according to these subjects. There are lots of books in the market which will be helpful to the aspirants. Solve the previous year paper.
CAT Admit Card
- The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will receive admit through online mode.
- The admit card will be available in the month of October 2020.
- Candidates have to download the same from the official website.
- The concerned authority will not send hard copy of the admit card to anybody via post.
Rsult will be announced most probably in the month of January 2021. Candidates can check their result on the official website by using user ID and Password. Candidates should take the printout of the result. The necessary update in this regard will be made available here.
CAT Admission 2020
After the announcement of the result/score card, candidates are required to approach the desired institute for admission. Each institute has its own procedure to admit students. Candidates have to score high to secure their admission. On the basis of performance in written exam and Group Discussion/Interview/Counselling, final admission will be completed.
For more information on CAT 2020 Exam keep visit on this page.