CBSE 10th 12th Admit Card 2019 – Private Candidate Admit Card (Direct Link)
CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card
According to the latest notification, The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon conduct 10th | 12th Class private examination in the 3rd week of February 2019. Candidates who have prepared themselves for the 10th 12th examination are informed that the Board will publish CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card at its official website. Candidates need to keep visit with us to get all the latest updates regarding CBSE Private Candidate call letter 2019.
CBSE Private Candidate Admit card is now available only at the official website or below link of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in. Whereas the admit card for the regular students will be available in their school only. Candidates also check the step by step procedure to download the CBSE Private Candidate call letter from this page.
For more details about CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card, applicants need to scroll down the below section of this page or bookmark this page of naukaricareer.com
CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card Details
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Page Type||Admit Card|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Soon|
Procedure to Download CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official portal of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) that is cbse.nic.in
- Now go to home page on “Click for CBSE website”.
- Now go to “Recent Announcement “section.
- Select on the appropriate link for CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card 2019.
- A page will be opened where you have to enter your registration number.
- Hit on the submit button your admit card will be available in front of you.
- Download the admit card and carry it with you at the time of examination.
Information mentioned in CBSE Private Candidate Admit Card 2019:
- Student name and his Hall Ticket Number
- Parents Name
- Photograph and Signature of the Student
- Gender of the Student and Birth Date
- Examination Center Name, code, and address
- Subject Name and Code
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Duration of examination
- Academic Year
- Other important instructions for students
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|