CCC Admit Card 2020
Get the simple steps to download the CCC Admit Card 2020 here…. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is all set to conduct NIELIT CCC Exam in every month 2018. Those candidates who are preparing for this exam they must download the admit card. Candidates who are willing to appear in this examination they must download the admit card because without admit card you are not allowed to sit in the examination hall. So, students who are going to participate in the BCC, ECC, CCC+ Exam, must get a printed copy of Admit card of NIELIT.
You can download the NIELIT CCC Admit Card by entering application no. or DOB with the help of guidelines provided below. Aspirants need to scroll down this page naukaricareer.com and gather essential information NIELIT CCC Admit Card 2020.
Short Details about CCC Admit Card 2020
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Name Of Exam||BCC/ECC/CCC+ March Cycle Exam Examination|
|NIELIT CCC Exam date||Every Month|
Procedure to download CCC Admit Card:
To download NIELIT CCC Admit Card, candidates just need to follow the instructions step wise stated below:
- First of all, visit the official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology that is student.nielit.gov.in
- Now you have to press “Download Admit Card” link.
- Now you have to hit “Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)- 2020” which is their concerned course.
- Then, a new page will open where you are required to enter necessary details.
- Once you are done with entering the details and Captcha, you need to recheck the entered information and then press “Reset” button.
- Within few seconds you NIELIT CCC Hall Ticket will appear on your screen in pdf format.
- Aspirants may download their call letter and
- Take a hard copy of CCC Exam Admit card for future use.
Important Date & Link:
Date of CCC Exam: Every Month
Admit Card Available-First week of Month
Download Admit Card- Click here
Download Result- Click here
Official Site- Click here