CCC Online Form 2022: The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has invited online applications for CCC Exam 2022 every month. Those students who appeared for the CCC Courses can register online through the official portal NEILIT @ student.nielit.gov.in. Eligible candidates must submit the CCC Online Regisgtration 2022 every month.
CCC Online Form 2022
Course on Computer Concept (CCC) course is important for participating in several government jobs. CCC certificate is essential for those students who want to gain knowledge in computer and information technology. It is essential to get participate in the CCC exam candidates must go for CCC Online Registration. The application form for CCC Exam is now available on its NIELIT official site.
Students who are willing to participate in CCC Exam fill out the online form through the online mode or by following the given steps. The online application starting date is the 01st date of every month and the last date of which is the last date of every month. Check full information from this article.
CCC Online Form 2022- Details
|Courses Name||CCC Course|
|Starting Date To Apply||01/01/2022|
|Last Date To Apply||31/12/2022|
|Exam Date||Every Month|
Eligibility Criteria For CCC Exam
Any Education Qualification.
No age limit
General / Other State : Rs. 590/-
OBC / SC / ST / BC : Rs. 590/-
Pay the application fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Required Documents for CCC Online Form
Aadhar Card Number (UIDAI)
Passport Size Photo (Soft Copy for Upload)
Signature (Running Hand) Soft Copy for Upload
Left-Hand Thumb Impression (Soft Copy for Upload)
How to Apply For NIELIT CCC Online Registration
- First of all, click on the apply online link available below.
- After the click, new tab open fill in your details, there will be 8 sections in total to complete the form.
- First, you will be asked if you have applied for CCC before or not, choose Yes/No.
- Fill in your personal details such as name, age, phone number, email, education qualification, and category information (make sure you have the certificate if you belong to OBS/SC/ST or other.
- You will be able to choose the exam year and then the month of the exam.
- Upload your photograph and a scanned copy of your signature and thumb impression.
- Finally, you have to eSign to verify all the information provided by you is correct and accept all terms and conditions to submit your application.
- Pay Rs. 590/- at the payment page through any online portal.
- Download the application form and take a printout for future use.