Centre for Cultural Resources and Training has invited applications for the award of junior and senior fellowship. CTSS scheme offered to deserving candidates in the field of culture. You can get the complete details of CCRT Scholarship the scheme, eligibility conditions etc. here on this page. Candidates who match all the below required eligibility criteria they can apply for this CCRT Scholarship before October 2020.
CCRT Scholarship 2020
Candidates are advised to send 500 words project synopsis (in both Hindi and English) along with the application form to the below prescribed address. This scholarship is for career oriented and deserving candidates to engage them in research oriented projects and offering them a chance to show their capabilities.
For more details about CCRT Scholarship 2018 or know more about application process, candidates must go through the content of this page which is well created by our team of naukaricareer.com
CCRT Scholarship Short Details:
|Organization name||Centre for Cultural Resources and Training|
|category||CCRT junior/senior Scholarship program|
|Mode of applying||online|
|Last date to apply||October 2020|
Required Eligibility criteria for CCRT Fellowship:
Candidates must have attained Graduation Degree from recognized board or university.
CCRT Scholarship program details:
Centre for Cultural Resources and Trainings scholarship program is divided into two segments:
- Junior fellowship
- Senior fellowship
|Scheme||Age group||Amount to be offered||Number of fellowship|
|Junior fellowship||25-40 years||10,000||200|
|Senior fellowship||Above 40 years||20,000||200|
Mode of Selection:
Candidates are going to be shortlisted on the basis of their applications and project proposal in both the fellowship program.
In junior fellowship, shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview by the expert committee.
In senior fellowship, candidates are required to submit hard copy of the application form with all relevant documents/certificates.
The list of finally selected candidates for junior/senior fellowship will be displayed on the website of CCRT and ministry of culture.
How to apply for CCRT Scholarship 2018:
You must go through simple and easy guidelines provided below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal that is ccrtindia.gov.in
- Now select “advertisement scheme for the award of Junior and senior fellowship to outstanding persons in the field of culture” to get detailed notification.
- After reading the notification carefully, you have to hit on “apply online” to fill Centre for cultural resources and training scholarship form.
- Now you have to fill the same with all the required and essential information.
- Also you have to attach self-attested copies of all the required documents as given below.
- At last, candidates are required to send hard copy of the filled in application form along with synopsis to the below postal address.
Director, CCRT, 15-A, sector-07, Dwarka , New Delhi-110075
|Last date to submit application form||October 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Link||Click Here|