Corona Vaccine Online Registration In India Apply Online for 18+ Second Dose Covid Vaccine Online Registration How To register for Corona Second Dose vaccine registration for 18-44 years CoWin Covid Vaccine Registration Process Corona vaccine Certificate Process Covishield Vaccine Registration Online Corona Vaccine Official Portal
Corona Vaccine Online Registration
The online registration process for Corona Vaccine for all the above 18+ age has been started now on the official Cowin Portal at cowin.gov.in. Now, every 18 years or above will also be able to get vaccines. Those who are seeking Corona Vaccine can check the complete Co-Win registration details here. We requested to all Indian Citizens register for Online Corona Vaccine as soon as possible. Here’s in this article, we provide all the information related to Covid-19 Vaccine registration like how you can register themselves on the Co-Win portal, Aarogya Setu app, and Umang App for Cowin Registration. You can also register by the direct link which will be available in this article.
Cowin.gov.in Vaccine Online Registration For 18+
The Corona Vaccine Online registration on cowin.gov.in against the Covid-19 infection for 18 years citizens has been begun now on the Co-WIN portal and Aarogya Setu app. The registration process and documents for the Covid-19 vaccine will remain the same. While walk-ins will not be allowed to avoid chaos at the vaccination centers, those aged 45 years and above can still go for on-site registration to get the Covid-19 vaccines. The government also informed that vaccination is mandatory for the 18-44 age group to register themselves on the Co-WIN portal, Aarogya Setu app, and UMANG App and get an appointment for vaccination. As the registration for vaccinations begins from the starting date of May 2021 Month, here’s how citizens in the 18-45 age group can register themselves on the Co-Win portal, and the Aarogya Setu app:
Free Corona Vaccine Registration on Co-Win portal
- First of all, visiting the Co-WIN portal and clicking on the “Register/Sign In Yourself” tab to register for the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “GET OTP (one-time-password)”. You can also sign in via the Aarogya Setu app or the UMANG app.
- Once you receive it, enter the OTP and click on the verify button.
- After verification, the “Registration for Vaccination” page will open.
- Enter your personal details — Photo ID proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Gender, Year of Birth — all mandatory. Now register yourself. Documents for a photo ID that you can use:
- Aadhaar card
b. Driving License
c. PAN card
e. Pension Passbook
f. NPR Smart Card
g. Voter ID Card (EPIC)
- Once registered, you will be shown the “Account Details” page, where you can schedule your appointment.
Cowin.gov.in Online Registration ON AAROGYA SETU APP
- Go to the Google Play Store Link and Search for Aarogya Setu App.
- Install the Aarogya Setu app
- Register yourself on the Aarogya Setu app using your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your mobile numbers.
- Click on the “Vaccination” tab.
- Now, register for vaccination by filling up the required details
- You can also register yourself for the vaccination on UMANG App.
Cowin Online Registration
- Install UMANG app. Register by entering your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill it in the given space and click on “Register”.
- Now that you have logged in, click on “register now” for vaccinations. It’s colored in red.
- Now go to the link for”register or login for vaccination”.
- Enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it and “verify”.
- Fill in your details and “submit”. Then schedule your appointment for your vaccination.
DOS AND DON’TS FOR CITIZENS BEFORE/AFTER VACCINATION
What you should do:
- Register and schedule your vaccination in advance.
- Vaccine Registration through Co-WIN OR Aarogya Setu OR UMANG platform.
- Use only one phone number and one ID Carry ID proof when you go for the Corona vaccination center
- Carry as ID proof the same ID document used for registration.
- Search for the nearest vaccination center online from Co-WIN OR Aarogya Setu or Umang and select a center convenient for vaccination.
- To receive health ID as part of the registration for vaccination, give your consent.
- Reach the vaccination center on the specified date and time.
- Wait for 30 minutes at the vaccination center after vaccination.
- Inform the vaccination center if any side effect(s) is experienced within 30 minutes.
- Inform Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046 (Toll-free- 1075) in case of any side effects after leaving the vaccination center.
- Continue precautions of social distancing and wearing masks.
What you shouldn’t do:
- No walk-ins without an appointment.
- Don’t register on multiple platforms.
- Not register using multiple phone numbers and multiple ID proof.
- No alcohol or other intoxicants on the day of vaccination.
- Don’t register again for the second dose.
Corona Vaccine Online Registration link
We hope you above provide information for Cowin Vaccine Registration is very helpful for you by which you can easily online register for Corona Vaccine Online Registration and get vaccinated. Team of Naukaricareer appeals to all please stay home and vaccinated when the Corona vaccine available at your vaccination center, Stay home, Stay Safe!