Current Affairs 02nd November 2018- Daily Gk Questions, Quiz
- According to research published in the journal Nature, how many countries have left only 70 percent untouched forest areas in the world ?
- five countries |
2.Whichly the ICC suspended the bowling coach, Nuwan Zoysa with immediate effect due to corruption allegations ?
- Sri Lanka |
- Which DG of Shastra Border Force was appointed as Director General of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force recently ?
Answer: SS Deswal |
4.What is the name of the first Indian to win the World Champion Asian Snooker Tour title at the moment ?
Answer: Pankaj Advani |
5.What is the Living Planet Report 2018 released by the international organization ?
- World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) |’
- At present, the scientists of which Institute created low-pollutant firecrackers ?
Answer: CSIR |
- At which place did the Ambassador level meeting of Russia and North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) be held ?
North- Brussels (Belgium) |
8.What kind of organization did the goal of giving birth to space in space by 2024 in the new year ?
- Space Life Origin (Netherlands) |
- Which country did the attempt to send the first rocket named JKQ-1 in space operated by a private company failed ?
North China |
- Which Nobel laureate was announced by Harvard University for honoring girls’ education ?
Answer: Malala Yousufzai |
Who was appointed the new chief justice of the Bombay High Court ?
Answer: Justice Naresh Harishchandra Patil |
- In which city did the first announcement of the establishment of “Justice City” in India?
Answer: Amravati |
For more information by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.