Current Affairs 07 Sept 2018- Download For All Competitive Exams
Current Affairs 07 Sept 2018
1.The International Aviation Summit commenced in New Delhi. The seminar was jointly organized by the Airports Authority of India, Civil Aviation Ministry and International Air Transport Association.
- To promote Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s flagship ‘Digital India’ campaign, Rajasthan government will soon distribute mobile phones to women under Bhamashah scheme. Below is the focus of women under the poverty line (BPL).
- Under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Union Cabinet approved the establishment and operation of seven new IIM permanent campuses located in Amritsar, Bodh Gaya, Nagpur, Sambalpur, Sirmour, Vishakhapatnam and Jammu.
- The proposal to dissolve the Legislative Assembly of the Telangana government has been approved by Governor ESL Narasimhan on September 06, 2018. This has now become clear in the state for the assembly elections ahead of time.
- India is planning to build 100 airports in the next 10 to 15 years at an estimated cost of approximately 4.2 lakh crore. This information was given by Union Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu on September 4, 2018.
National Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Which city started the international aviation summit recently?
Answer: North: New Delhi.
ii). Which state government recently announced to distribute mobile phones to women under Bhamashah Yojana?
iii) The Union Cabinet has recently approved to set up several new IIMs.
Answer: Seven |
- iv) Which state governor has recently adopted the dissolution of the assembly and approved the recommendation for holding elections?
Answer: Telangana |
- v) In September 2018, Union Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu announced how many airports India will build in the next 10-15 years?
Answer: 100 airports |
- The “India-Kazakhstan United Army Exercise” will be organized between the Indian and Kazakhstan forces from October 10 to 23, 2018 in the Oatar region of Kazakhstan, which is the third joint military exercise between the two countries.
- A team of Japanese is working to create a space elevator. This small version will be used to check the technology through satellite. Research team of Shinjoka University has developed test tools for this. The launch of the H-2B rocket could be launched from Japan’s Space Agency Tanangshima next week.
3.The Asia-Europe Conference has been organized by the Republic of Korea and the National Human Rights Commission of Korea. In the conference, UN-ESCAP, EU, ASEAN etc., including the United Nations Regional Institute and international non-governmental organizations are participating.
- This is being organized in Russia one of the largest military exercises a week before Vostok-2011. NATO’s headquarters is in Brussels, Belgium and has 29 member countries. It is being organized in Ukraine.
International Current Affairs Quiz
- i) In what country will the third edition of India-Kazakhstan joint army exercise?
Answer: North-Otar region, Kazakhstan.
ii). Which country announced the first trial of the world of lift elevator?
Answer: North: Japan.
iii) When and where was the 3rd Asia-Europe Conference held?
North-Seoul from 5 to 7 September.
- iv) In what country is the joint military exercise between the US and NATO countries being held from September 2 to September 15?
- The Central Government has declared the Prime Minister Jan-Dhan Yojana, the world’s largest financial inclusion plan, to continue it further, and has given the limit of overdrafts to Rs. 10,000.
- When opening an India Post Payment Bank account, customers will be given a QR code, so that customers will not be required to remember the account number.
Finance Current Affairs Quiz
- i) How much did the central government increase the overdraft limit from Rs 5,000 to Jan-Dhan scheme?
Answer: Ten Thousand
- ii) What type of facility will be provided to avoid the problem of remembering account number in India Post Payment Bank recently?
Answer: QR code.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced a cash prize of Rs 50 lakh each to Birendra Lakra and Amit Rohidas, two players from Odisha for the Indian hockey team who won the bronze medal in Asian Games.
Sports Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Which state government has announced a cash prize of Rs 50 lakh for two players of the Indian Hockey team, who won bronze medals in Asian Games?
Answer: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
- Dr. Poonam Khetrapal Singh of India was selected as Regional Director of the South-East Asian Region of World Health Organization (WHO). Poonam Khatrapal Singh is to be replaced by Somali Pilanbangchang of Thailand. Poonam Khetrapal Singh’s tenure is prescribed for 5 years.
Appointment Current Affairs Quiz
i). Which Indian woman was selected for the second consecutive term as the Director of the Regional Director of AFA?
Answer: Dr. Poonam Khetrapal Singh.
- SSC CHSL 2020 Notification- Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates
- UPPSC PCS Admit Card 2019 Released- Download UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card
- PSEB Class 12th Date Sheet 2020 Available; Check Punjab Board 12th Exam Dates 2020
- PSEB 10th Date Sheet 2020 Available: Check Punjab Board 10th Exam Dates 2020
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 For Assistant Engineer And Sub Engineer Posts
- Sugam Sanyojan Yojana Online Registration & Free Electricity Connection Details
- What is the difference between GNM and ANM?
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply For 1104 Apprentice Posts
- PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply online @ powergridindia.com link
- Haj Yatra Online Registration 2019-20 Hajj Application Form 2019, Hajj Yatra Dates From 10 October 2019