Current Affairs 10 August 2019
1. Recently which state government gave approval to start ‘Chief Minister Destitute Gauvansh Participation Scheme’?
A. UP |
2. How many GB data per person was announced free of cost by the Delhi government ?
A. 15 GB |
3. The next phase of the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme will be completed from 2020 to which year ?
Answer – 2025 |
4. According to a recent United Nations report, how many languages are spoken in India ?
A. 453 languages |
5. How many inmates were shifted to Agra Jail after lack of space in Srinagar Central Jail ?
A. 25 prisoners |
6. Which 09-year-old girl from Manipur was recently named the brand ambassador of ‘Chief Minister Green Manipur Mission’?
A. Elngbam Velentina Divine |
7. Recently which South African batsman announced his retirement from international cricket ?
Answer- Hashim Amla |
8. Recently the Sports Ministry constituted how many member panel for all National Sports Awards ?
A. 12-man |
9. Recently which musician was posthumously awarded Bharat Ratna-2019 ?
A. Bhupen Hazarika |
10. Which former President of India was recently honored with Bharat Ratna-2019 ?
A. Mukherjee |
For more information by logging on to our portal naukricareer.com for similar daily current affairs, articles , competition mirror magazine , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you liked this information, then please like our facebook page.