Quick Current Affairs 11 January 2019- Daily GK Questions, Quiz
1. Which state’s Chief Minister Pema Khandu inaugurated the longest single lane steel cable suspension bridge in the country ?
North: Arunachal Pradesh |
2. According to the World Economic Forum report, for which year, India will be the third largest consumer market after USA and China?
A. Year 2030 |
3. What percentage increase in the rates of government advertisements given by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting to the print media ?
A. 25 percent |
4. How many years have the United States become the world’s largest aircraft maker by delivering 806 commercial aircraft in Boeing 2018 ?
A. Seven years |
5. According to the Hanley Passport Index, 2019, what place has India reached two places higher than the previous years ?
Answer: 79th |
6. RTI recently issued guidelines under which scheme to convert sensitive card details to tokens with unique code ?
Answer: Tokenization |
7. Which satellite of NASA discovered planet three times as big as possible ?
Answer- TESS |
8. Which country will be organized in India and Central Asia talks ?
A. Uzbekistan |
9. What is the name of Justice who is withdrawing from the statutory bench hearing the Ayodhya case ?
A. Justice UU Lalit |
10. Where will the All India Radio National Poet Convention 2019 be performed?
North Chennai |
For more information by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.