13th September English Current Affairs 2018Current Affairs 13th September 2018
- Government has said that the treatment of childhood cancer will be covered under the Prime Minister Jan Swasthya Yojana. This scheme will provide health insurance cover of five lakh rupees to poor families. It will benefit from BPL and low-middle-class families.
- GPS will be mandatory in government trains from October one. If this is not the case, then the fuel money they have to spend with their pockets. This has been done for the tracking of government vehicles.
- Under the Operation B (Bee Campaign), where the movement of elephants is done in the forests, the roar of bees is played on the railway track, keeping the elephants away from the railway track.
- The oldest nuclear reactor ‘Apsara’ of the country has been re-launched nine years later with greater capacity.
- After the Supreme Court directive, the Election Commission announced the removal of the ‘No of above mentioned’ (nota) option from the ballot papers of the Rajya Sabha and the Legislative Council elections.
Haryana Government has announced a major reduction in power rates. At the cost of electricity per unit up to 200 units per month in the state, now only Rs 2.50 per unit will be given.
National Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Recently, the government announced the inclusion of which disease under the Jan Swasthya Yojana?
- ii) Recently, which Union Territory Government banned the amount of fuel for government vehicles without GPS?
iii) Recently, which railway started in the forests to save elephants from the railway track?
Answer: Operation B (Bee Campaign).
- iv) Which country’s oldest nuclear reactor was recently re-launched with more capacity 9 years later?
Answer: Apsara |
v). Which of the choice was announced by the Election Commission recently by the Election Commission of the Rajya Sabha and the Legislative Council elections?
Answer: Nota |
vi). Which state government on September 11, 2018 announced a major reduction in electricity rates?
1.Best selling author Priti Shenoy has announced the launch of its new book ‘The Rule Breakers’. The book claims to explore complex subjects for women’s likeness, sex, and among others.
- India and Bangladesh jointly inaugurated 3 projects. Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi said that leaders of neighboring countries should talk to neighbors without visiting the protocol and visit frequently.
- On 3.16 September 2018, ISRO will establish two British satellite- Nussassar and S-1-4 in the Earth’s orbit with its Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle PSLV C-42.
- United States of America (US) announced closure of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) office on 10 September 2018 in Washington, DC.
International Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Which author recently composed the new book ‘The Rule Breakers’ for Forbes?
Answer: Preeti Shenoy |
- ii) Recently, India has jointly inaugurated three projects with which neighboring country?
iii) Which polar satellite launch vehicle of ISRO would leave India’s first commercial satellite?
Answer: PSLV from C-42
iv). Which country recently announced the closure of the Palestine Mission in its capital?
North: United States of America |
- SBI has introduced a new facility for account holders account holders. Under this, customers can now deposit upto Rs 2 lakh per day in their current account.
Finance Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Which bank did the facility of depositing up to two lakh rupees per day in its current account to its customers?
- Anderson, having taken his 564th Test in Test cricket, left behind Australia’s former Tanz Glenn Glenn McGrath (563).
- Triple jumper Arpinder Singh made history by becoming the first Indian to win a medal in the IAAF Continental Cup, as he won a bronze medal.
Sports Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Which player was selected on the first number of fast bowler fastest bowler in Test match?
Answer: James Anderson |
- ii) Which jumper made history by becoming the first Indian to win a medal in the IAAF Continental Cup?
Answer: Arpinder Singh
- In the Asian Games 2018, Hima Das won gold medal in women’s 4x400m relay. Also in the IAAF Under-20 Athletics Championship 2018 he won gold medal in the track event. Wins some more medals
Appointment Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Which state recently appointed Hima Das as the Sports Ambassador?