Current Affairs 18th October 2018- Get Daily GK Questions, Quiz
- Which company was ranked first in the top 2000 employers list released by Forbes at the moment?
Answer: Alphabet |
- In what name did IRCTC start a new chat-bot with the help of Artificial Intelligence to answer the question of rail travel?
- Ask Directions |
- Which country’s Prime Minister Nicole Pashinayan resigned from his post recently?
- Armenia |
- Who was recently awarded the award of India Social Enterprise of the Year ?
Answer: Prema Gopalan |
- Who was appointed the President of the National Child Rights Protection Commission?
Answer: Priyanka Katuo |
- Which author was honored with Man Booker Award 2018?
Answer: Anna Burns |
- Who has nominated President of Yemen recently as the new Prime Minister?
- Manny Abdulmalek Saeed |
- Which country launched twin beader-3 navigation satellites in space on October 15 , 2018?
9. Which state has declared 3 percent sub-quota for recruitment of players?
North Tamil Nadu |
- The state government, which has imposed fines for inaction against illegal steel pickling units?
North Delhi |
- What place will be organized at the Indian International Silk Mela 2018?
- New Delhi |
- Which city was launched in India’s first agricultural and food business online learning platform?