Today Current Affairs 1th December 2018 in English-GK Questions
- Which country’s country set a goal to launch 272 satellite to provide free Wi-Fi all over the world?
2. What time did the foreign minister arrive in India to fulfill 70 years of diplomatic relations?
- Which Indian boxer made history by becoming the world’s boxing champion six times in India?
Answer: Mary Com.
4. Who was created by the men’s hockey World Cup held in Odisha?
- R. Rahman.
- Which Indian state will start the Cope India 2019 Air War exercise between India and the US Air Force on December 3?
- West Bengal.
6. What country did India sign a protocol on sanitation and inspection requirements for export of fish food and oil?
7. What country’s first female President, Salom Zubisishvili, got 59.6% votes in the general elections?
- According to the Union Power and Renewable Energy Minister, RK Singh, how many states achieved the goal of electrification in 100 percent households under good fortune scheme?
- eight states worked.
- In which city did the President inaugurate the Second International Ambedkar Conference?
- New Delhi.
- In what African country did the world’s second largest Ebola outbreak in the history of Ebola in Ebola?
- Which project was announced by the Central Government to teach 22 languages in schools?
Answer: Language confluence.
- Which UGC has decided to set up a new union of non-science subjects to prepare a new list of reliable quality magazines?
North Consortium of Academic and Research Ethics (Care).
You can get more such information by logging on to Naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs, articles, competition mirror magazines, general knowledge mirror, and job-related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.