Current Affairs 20 August 2019- Daily GK Questions For Banking & Exams - Naukaricareer
Daily Current Affairs 20 August 2019
1. Recently when was World Humanitarian Day 2019 celebrated ?
Answer – 19 August |
2.NGT formed a committee to investigate illegal sand mining in which river ?
A. Yamuna |
3. Recently in which state researchers discovered five new species of fish ?
Answer- Arunachal Pradesh |
4. Which country of the world hosts the largest SO2 emission hotspot?
A. Russia |
5. According to Greenpeace data, what is the name of the country’s largest emitter of SO2 ?
Answer: India |
6. Recently which country organized the 28th basic ministerial meeting on climate change ?
A. Brazil |
7. Punjab and Haryana High Court started its first virtual court through video conferencing in which city ?
Ans: Faridabad |
8. Which former Chief Minister of Bihar recently died in Delhi at the age of 83 ?
A. Jagannath Mishra |
9. Recently PM Modi inaugurated the Mangdechhu hydroelectric plant in which country ?
A. Bhutan |
10. Which player was nominated for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna at the National Sports Awards 2019 ?
A. Deepa Malik |
For more updates or job related information, you can get by logging on to our portal naukaricareer.com for similar daily current affairs , articles , competition mirror magazine , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you liked this information, then please like our facebook page.
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts
- Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification: Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- MPWZ Apprentice 2019- 182 Vacancies Notified for Different Trades
- Important GK Questions And Answers On Indian Economy 2019