Current Affairs 20th October 2018- Get Daily GK Questions, Quiz
20th October Current Affairs 2018
- Who inaugurated the first Uttarakhand Investor Summit in Dehradun right now ?
Answer: Prime Minister Narendra Modi |
- What is the probability of investment of total amount of investment in other areas including food processing , horticulture and flower farming, tourism and hospitality to the Government of Uttarakhand?
- Rs 20,000 crore |
- Who was elected as the Chairman of the Association of Mutual Funds in India?
Answer: Nimesh Shah |
- Which player won the first silver medal for India in athletics in the Youth Olympic Games 2018 ?
- Sun Pawar |
5.When the International Poverty Alleviation Day was celebrated ?
- Aktubr L7 |
- Who will be represented by the Indian delegation in the 12th Asia Europe Summit 2018 ?
Answer: Venkaiah Naidu |
- Which festival of India was celebrated in which hill country called “Flowerpati”?
- Nepal |
- Which country recently successfully tested the world’s largest transportation drone ?
North China |
9.However, in North Korea and which country has announced to launch its new project from November or December 2018 to connect rail and road between its borders ?
North-South Korea |
In which city was the first Indo-Israel Innovation Center launched ?
North Bangalore |
- Which IIT signed an agreement with the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Research and Education ?
- IIT Kharagpur |
- In the meantime, the National Stock Exchange has signed an agreement with which state government to promote the growth of MSME in the state ?
- Uttarakhand |
For more information by logging on to naukaricareer.in portal for similar daily affairs , articles , and job related information . If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.