Current Affairs 21 August 2019
1. “JISK BANK” remains the subject of discussion for introducing negative interest rate, it provides interest at the rate of 0.5 percent to the customer on taking home loan, in which country is it located?
Answer: Denmark |
2. Recently the National Tribal Festival “Adi Mahotsav” was organized at which place?
A. Leh-Ladakh |
3. Which state government decided to establish Atal Bihari Vajpayee Residential School for the children of workers?
Answer – Uttar Pradesh |
4. In which state was the “volunteer system” recently introduced?
A. Andhra Pradesh |
5. Dr. Who was awarded the APJ Abdul Kalam Award by the Tamil Nadu State Government?
Answer – K. Siwan
6.The National Essential Diagnostics List (NEDL) has been released by which organization?
Answer – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
7. The SUPRA scheme has been launched to attract high quality research proposals, what is its full name?
Answer – SUPRA (Scientific and Useful Profound Research Advancement).
8. Which Ministry released the fifth edition of Swachh Survekshan 2020?
North Central Housing and Urban Affairs |
9.Rijia Rahman is a famous novelist of which country, who has died recently?
Answer – Bangladesh |
10. Famous litterateur and journalist Madan Mani Dixit has passed away, he was a citizen of which country?
A. Nepal |
For more information by logging on to our naukaricareer.com portal for daily current affairs ,articles , competition, mirror magazine , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you liked this information, then please like our facebook page.