Current Affairs 22 August 2019- Daily GK Questions for Bank or Government Exams - Naukaricareer
Current Affairs 22 August 2019
1. Harshad Pandurang Thakur was appointed director of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare , where is the headquarters of this institute located?
A. New Delhi |
2. Recently, it was decided to establish India’s first Central Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology?
Answer – Gujarat |
3.T20 Physical Disability Cricket World Cup 2019 has been won by which country?
Answer: India |
4. The International Purpose Trust Fund is associated with which international organization?
Answer – United Nations |
5. Recently when was World Photography Day celebrated?
Answer – 19 August |
6. Uttar Pradesh government has changed the name of which intersection to “Atal Chowk”?
A. Hazratganj crossing (Lucknow) |
7. When was World Humanity Day celebrated recently?
Answer – 19 August |
8. Which scientist recently got JC Bose Fellowship Awarded?
Answer – Dr. K. Thangaraj |
9. Recently which famous Odisha journalist died?
Answer- Ranjit Guru |
10. Damodar Ganesh Bapat, related to which region, died recently?
Answer- Social service |
For more information by logging on to our naukaricareer.com portal for daily current affairs ,articles , competition, mirror magazine , general knowledge mirror and job related information. You can also our facebook page for daily updates.
- AIIMS MBBS 2020:Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Details
- CAT 2020- Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Syllabus
- Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Online For AE, JE Other Post
- UP Police Constable Result 2019- 49,568 Constable Cutoff & Result Declared
- CTET December Admit Card 2019- Download ctet.nic.in Hall Ticket Online
- CCRAS Recruitment 2019, Online Form Link for 66 UDC / LDC Posts
- UP Rojgar Mela 2019 (70000+) यूपी रोजगार मेला ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- MPPSC Pre Online Form 2020 Notification, Exam Date @http://mppsc.nic.in
- Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Form 2019 - 2020 Apply Online @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) 2019 | Apply For January 2021 Course