Current Affairs 22nd October 2018- Get Daily GK Questions, Quiz
- Rbi refused to extend the tenure of Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO of the bank ?
- Yes Bank |
- In which state will the railway station be built inside the tunnel which will be the first station of this kind in the country ?
North: Himachal Pradesh |
- In the case of Hosara (Haryana) court, in the year 2006, in the Satlok Ashram, in the case of the murder of a woman, Rampal was sentenced with 13 supporters?
- Life |
- How many years after the monarchy was over in Nepal, the government made the Rajmukut , the scepter and the Raj Talwar public?
- Ten years later |
- According to the report of The Global Times, which is controlled by Chinese government , which country can buy Chinese supersonic missile ‘HD-1’, which is being better said than the BrahMos supersonic missile system manufactured by India and Russia?
- Pakistan |
6.What was the World Food Day celebrated at the moment ?
Answer: 16th October.
- According to National Health Profiles-2011, what percentage of respiratory diseases are included in infectious diseases in the country ?
- 69 percent |
- Who was honored with the award of India Social Entrepreneur of the Year ?
Answer: Prema Gopalan |
- Who was appointed the Chairman of the National Child Rights Protection Commission recently ?
Answer: Priyanka Katuo |
- India and the three armies of which country will be organized in India in 2019 ?
North America |
- India and Caravan-e-Aman bus services that were operating in the middle of the country were announced to resume ?
- Pakistan |
- Which state government recently launched the CM Urban Leaders Fellowship Program?
Answer: Government of Delhi |
For daily Current Affairs you have to logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.