Current Affairs 23rd October 2018
1.Will the US President Donald Trump announce the end of the decades-old Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty with which country ?
- Which organization recently developed the water purification system’Oniar’?
Answer: CSIR |
3.America and which country agreed to include Japan in bilateral air exercise “Cope India”?
North India |
- Which Indian fast bowler now announced the retirement of all formats of cricket ?
- Praveen Kumar |
- Which Indian badminton player won the silver medal in women’s singles at the Denmark Open Badminton tournament on 21 October 2018 ?
Answer: Saina Nehwal |
- From which country did India impose anti-dumping duty of $ 185.51 per tonne on the superior varieties of imported steel for five years ?
North China |
- According to the Union Health Minister, JP Nadda, within a month, the benefit of which scheme has received more than one lakh people ?
Answer: Ayushman Bharat Scheme |
8.What country recently announced the launch of artificial moon for the purpose of reducing power consumption ?
- What name was given to the country’s first domesticated cruise, started between Mumbai and Goa ?
Answer: Angria |
- Which country has tested the largest amphibious plane in the world?
North China |
- Which state will be organized in Dharma Guardian 2018 joint military exercise between India and Japan ?
- Mizoram |
- In what sense did Indian fruits get geographical indication ?
Answer: Shahi Lechi |
To get regular Current Affairs you have to logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles ,competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.