Current Affairs 26 October 2018- Get Daily GK Questions, Answers
- The Central Cabinet recently approved the broad gauge rail line between Bahraich and Khalilabad of which state?
North: Uttar Pradesh.
- Now Adele Abdul Mehdi took oath as the new Prime Minister of which country?
3.What country’s Dwayne Bravowandindies 35-year-old All-rounder announces retirement from international cricket?
North-West Indies |
- Which captain of the Indian Cricket Team did the credit for becoming the fastest batsman to score 10,000 runs in ODI cricket?
Answer: Virat Kohli |
- Now, under which central minister, headed by a ministerial group to prevent sexual exploitation of women at the workplace?
Answer: Rajnath Singh |
- Which Cabinet has recently approved the formation of the authority for speeding up diagnosis of benami transaction case?
Answer: Appellate Tribunal and Judging Authority.
- Which Indian King’s wife’s precious necklace of Maharani Jindan Kaur was recently auctioned in 187,000 pounds?
Answer: Maharaja Ranjit Singh |
- The Directorate of Transaction has taken action against the accused in the Punjab National Bank scam, and seized the property worth Rs 255 crore in which country?
- At present, Satish Kumar Gupta was appointed as CEO and MD of which bank?
Answer: PETYM payment bank |
- Who was appointed to replace him after removing CBI Director Alok Verma?
Answer: M Nageshwar Rao |
11.When was the United Nations Day celebrated?
Answer: 24th October.
- With which country India has recently signed an agreement to purchase defense system of $ 77.7 million?
You can get more such information by logging on a naukaricareer.com. a portal for similar daily affairs, articles, competition mirror magazines, general knowledge mirror, and job-related information. If you like this info, then like our facebook page.