Today Current Affairs 27 November 2018 in English-GK Questions
- Which country in which the MeToo campaign was included in the ninth grade course in the school ?
Answer: Sweden .
- In the greenhouse gas bulletin issued by the organization, it said that the amount of greenhouse gases in the Earth’s atmosphere has reached record level?
- International Meteorological Organization .
- Which city of India was selected by the United Nations for the Global Continuing City-2025 program at the moment ?
- Which state government issued a plan to set up a statue of Lord Deva Ram, a tall Hindu statue of Unity in the world’s highest statue in Ayodhya ?
- Government of Uttar Pradesh .
5.Uttarakhand cabinet passed the proposal to name the Jolly Grant airport located in the name of the then former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee ?
- Which country’s all-rounder Alice Perry became the second bowler to take 100 wickets in International T20 cricket ?
- North- Australia .
On November 25, 2018, India’s Star Shuttleer Sameer Verma won the Syed Modi International Badminton Championship for the second consecutive year by defeating Lu Gwangju of which country ?
8.What time did Australia beat England by winning the Women’s T20 World Cup title for the fourth time ?
- eight .
- Which Indian woman boxing player made the world record by winning the sixth World Championship gold medal ?
Answer: Mary Com .
10. To what position of Pakistan did Vice-President Venkaiya Naidu make a corridor in Dera Baba Nanak to build a corridor between India and Pakistan ?
North- Kartarpur .
- On which place was the 21st round of talks of special representatives of India and China ?
North- Chengdu (China) .
12.When the Constitution Day was celebrated ?
- 26 November.
You can get more such information by logging on to Naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.