Today Current Affairs 28th November 2018 in English-GK Questions
- Who was appointed the next Chief Election Commissioner of India ?
Answer: Sunil Arora .
2.What did NASA’s Kishan successfully launch on the surface of Mars ?
Answer: Insight .
- Which tribal tribal was killed by the tribal tribe on the Andaman Nicobar island ?
North- Sentinel .
- Howmany women were assassinated daily in the 2017 study report released by United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime ?
- Which state’s Chief Minister, Trivendra Singh Rawat inaugurated state data center with the country’s first hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) technology in Dehradun ?
- Uttarakhand |
- Now, for the country’s 50-pound new note, did the names of the late Indian scientist Jagdish Chandra Bose join the designated scientists ?
- UK .
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development recently issued circular to the States and Union Territories and issued instructions to not give homework to the children of which class ?
A. Children of Class 1 and 2 .
8.Indian Chinaman spinner Kuldeep Yadav reached the number one spot by jumping 20 places in the latest T20 bowling rankings of the ICC ?
- Third .
- The Pakistan leg-spinner became the first bowler to bowl ten wickets in a day after the former Indian captain Anil Kumble (1999) ?
- Yasir Shah .10. On November 26, 2018, signed an amendment to the agreement between India and what country to avoid double taxation ?
North China .
- In which city of India did the Hockey World Cup -2018 be inaugurated on November 27, 2018 ?
- Bhubaneswar .
- In which institute the scientists created an airplane without a propeller or jet turbine ?
North-America Massachusetts Institute of Technology ( MIT)
You can get more such information by logging on to Naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.