Current Affairs 29th October 2018- Get Daily GK Questions,Quiz
- Which Indian journalist got the first place for reporting on mental health in the English category of the Schizophrenia Research Foundation ?
Answer: Jyoti Shellar |
- At the bottom of which ocean received the remains from the oldest sea ship ?
North Black Sea |
- Which country was placed on the first place in the list of best places to visit Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2019 book ?
- Sri Lanka |
- Which state government has decided to ban glyphosate formulation nowadays?
- Punjab |
- According to Union Minister Nitin Gadkari, which river was set to clear 80 percent before March 2019?
- Ganga |
- Which ministry launched by the Ministry of Environment to reduce crackers ?
North: Green Diwali , Healthy Diwali.
- In which country did India sign a Memorandum of Understanding with regard to the operation and maintenance of the Sittwe port ?
- Myanmar |
- Which government has decided to give Mr. Mahishi Valmiki Award to former Prime Minister HD Deve Gowda for the year 2018-19 ?
North Karnataka |
- Who was recently honored with the 19th Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence in the People’s Administration?
Answer: Fali S. Nariman |
10.17 The IAEA Fusion Energy Conference was organized in which city of 2018?
North: Gandhinagar , Gujarat.
- In which city did the 7th meeting of the Education Ministers of the member states of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation Organization (SCO)?
North: Asthana , Kazakhstan.
L2khal the Police Memorial Day ” was celebrated ?
Answer: 21st October |
For more nformation by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily current affairs , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.