Current Affairs 3 November 2018- Daily Gk Questions, Quiz
current Affairs 3 November
- In which city was the first talk of intellectual property between India and the United States held ?
- New Delhi |
- At present, the Union Cabinet gave its approval to the agreement between India and what country on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters ?
- Morocco |
- The central cabinet decided to revise the name of newly created Jharsuguda Airport in ‘Veer Surendra Sai Airport, Jharsuguda’?
North Orissa |
- At present, which of the IIT researchers created the first Microprocessor’Power’ of the developed country in India ?
- IIT-Madras |
- The Union Cabinet gave autonomy to South Korea and the country with a Memorandum of Understanding to increase cooperation in the field of tourism and transport .
North- Russia |
- What batsman won the title of the third most successful wicket-keeper in ODI history, beating former South African player Mark Boucher ?
Answer: Mahendra Singh Dhoni |
- On November 1, 2018, Rohit Sharma became the fastest player in the history of the West Indies during the fifth match .
- 200 sixes |
8.What place did India successfully test a home-based fire-based ballistic missile capable of carrying nuclear weapons on November 30, 2018 ?
- Dr. Abdul Kalam Island |
- Which former captain of the Indian cricket team was included in the ICC Hall of Fame for his outstanding contributions to international cricket ?
Answer: Rahul Dravid |
- What is the rank of India declared in the Isge of Doing Business released by the World Bank in October, 2012 ?
Answer: 77 |
- Which state of Uttar Pradesh announced to partner with the country to develop ‘food value chain’ in the state ?
Answer – Japan |
- Who will be awarded the 2018 Gleetsman Award by the University of Harvard on December 6, 2018 ?
Answer: Malala Yusufzai |
You can get more such information by logging on to naukaricareer.com.in portal for similar daily current affairs and job-related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our Facebook page.