Current Affairs 30 29th October 2018- Get Daily GK Questions, Quiz
- The President of the Rajya Sabha gave the report to the President regarding doubling of the income of the farmers to the year ?
- The year 2022 |
- Which Indian Army was recently converted into the Sukhoi-30 MKI fighter aircraft in India?
Answer: Indian Air Force |
- How much money did India contribute to UN peacekeeping mission ?
- $ 3 million |
- How many years jail sentence has been sent to Bangladesh’s Chairperson and BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia for the Zia Charitable Trust scandal ?
- Seven years |
5.Hockey held at the Asian Hockey Champions Trophy in 2018 India and which country were declared joint winners ?
- Pakistan |
- According to the International Air Transport Association report, which country can be the world’s third largest aviation market by 2024?
North India |
- In a joint study of Oxford University and Stratigc Forces Group, which country was told to be more dangerous than Syria to terrorism ?
- Pakistan |
- Who was appointed as President of Brazil at this time ?
- Jeyr Bolsonaro |
- Who was selected as the director of the Enforcement Directorate right now ?
Answer: Sanjay Mishra |
- Which country’s runner, Abraham Kiptupam, got a new world record in 58 minutes 18 seconds in the Half Marathon in Valencia ?
- Kenya |
- What is the name of the former Chief of ISRO who joined the Bharatiya Janata Party ?
Answer: Madhavan Nair |
- Indian cricketer Virat Kohli became the first cricketer to score centuries in ODIs against the West Indies ?
Answer: Three |
You can get more such information by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.