Today Current Affairs 30th November 2018 in English-GK QuestionsCurrent affairs 30th November
- In the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly, how many percent of reservation was given to the Maratha community in jobs and educational institutions unanimously ?
A. 16 percent .
- Which company’s chairman Azeem Premji was honored with the highest civilian honor of France ?
North Wipro .
3.28 In which state was the first 112 single emergency number launched on November 2018 ?
North: Himachal Pradesh .
- Who was appointed the Chairman of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at the moment ?
Answer: Arvind Saxena .
- Who has recently appointed Chairman of National Skill Development Corporation, the Central Government ?
Answer: Anil Manibhai Naik .
6.29 November 2018, how many satellites did eight countries launch ISRO with the help of its PSLV C-43 ?
- Thirty .
- At present, where was the announcement of the location of Logics India-2015 ?
- New Delhi .
- Which film received the Golden Peacock Prize in Indian International Film Festival-2012 ?
- Where did the end of Indian International Film Festival-2012 be held?
- Airplane aircraft manufacturing company Airbus has supplied the first aircraft of the new aircraft series and tightened the competition with the 787 series of Boeing?
Answer: Airbus A330 Neo.
- Which player won the gold medal in the 62nd National Shotgun Championship 2018 Women Trap event?
North- Rain Vermont.
- Who was awarded the Golden Jubilee Fellowship by the Central Government for 2017-18?
A. Professor Punyashlok Bhaduri.
You can get more such information by logging on to Naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs, articles, competition mirror magazines, general knowledge mirror, and job-related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page