Current Affairs 31 October 2018- Get Daily GK Questions, Quiz
- According to WHO, how many children die of air pollution each year less than five years old?600,000 children |
2.Who recently started the National Summit on Public Health Care in Kaziranga in which state ?
- Assam |
- Which country has now become the 48th country to ratify the agreement of the International Solar Coalition ?
- Japan |
- How did a court of Bangladesh increase the sentence of former Prime Minister Khaleda Zia from 5 years to how many years ?
- 10 years |
- Which university scientists created a subtle robot to monitor the situation inside the oil and gas pipeline ?
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) |
- How many agreements between India and Japan were signed during Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Japan right now ?
Answer: Six |
- The word ‘Iffi’ is used for the purpose of which it is used?
Answer: Checking Fake News |
8.What place where the Maoists attacked the Doordarshan team in which three people died ?
- Dantewada |
- Who was appointed the new Prime Minister of Sri Lanka at that time ?
Answer: Mahinda Rajapaksa |
- Who was sworn in as the President of Ireland ?
Answer: Michael Di Higgins |
- Which state government signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the British Council to strengthen academic and cultural cooperation ?
North: Arunachal Pradesh |
- Which country donated more than $ 7 million to build hostels for poor children in India ?
- Canada |
You can get more such information by logging on to naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs, articles, competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.