Today Current Affairs 3th Decenber 2018 in English-GK Questions
Today Current Affairs 3th December 2018 in English-GK Questions
- Bharat Ratna Pandit Bhimsen Joshi Lifetime Achievement Award for Classical Music will be awarded ?
Answer: Keshav Ginde
2.However Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar unveiled the statue of Lord Buddha in Rajgir of Nalanda district ?
A. 70 feet .
- According to SBI, how many percent of India’s GDP growth in Q2 is likely to be ?
- from 7.5 to 7.6 percent
- The Government of India and ADB signed the amount of loan agreement to improve the state highways in Bihar ?
Answer: 200 million dollars .
- What is the percentage reduction of compulsory hedging provision by 100 percent by the Reserve Bank of India ?
A.70 percent .
- Manu Bhukar of which state won double gold in the events of junior sports pistol women in Thiruvananthapuram ?
- By the end of the year, how much money will be invested by the government in state-owned bank?
A. 42000 million .
- Which country has now got a new place in the form of 2,353 people on Guinness World Records ?
- Which Parliament of Parliament passed a resolution to abrogate the age limit of the President’s candidature ?
North: Maldives .
- Which state has recently announced to provide free mobile phones to 28 lakh farmers for promoting agricultural development ?
- How many languages were listed as official Indian languages under Schedule-8 of the Constitution ?
- Which country started a social security scheme for the workers of their formal sector ?
- Nepal .
You can get more such information by logging on to Naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs, articles, competition mirror magazines, general knowledge mirror, and job-related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.
- BHU Admission 2020- Registration Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Dates
- JEE Main 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
- JEECUP 2020: UP Polytechnic Online Form, Exam Dates Announced
- Bihar SSC Anuwadak Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For 1505 Posts
- GPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For Apprentice Posts
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 | Apply for Nursing Officer Posts
- Bihar Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Application Form 2019-20- Apply Online Registration
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 www.scholarship.up.nic.in Online Registration
- UP Yoga Teacher Bharti 2020 Yoga Teacher Online Registration