Current Affairs 15 Sept 2018
- The Institute of Atomic Medical and Allied Sciences was working hard to build this kit for the past 20 years. This kit has about 25 materials, which can be used separately.
2.Hindustan Shipping Yard Limited is making. It is being built in Visakhapatnam Port. Here, the Secret Program is being built. The media is just being told that the ship is building.
- ‘Cleanliness only service 2018’ will be organized from September 15 to October 2, 2018. On September 15, along with the same function, the celebrations of Mahatma Gandhi’s 150th birth anniversary will be inaugurated.
- ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ will ensure an easy, easy, and handicapped scholarship system to students of poor and weaker sections. Students will be able to get all kinds of information about various scholarships on their mobile app, they can sit in their home and apply for scholarships.
- Notified Units under Central GST (CGST) need to collect one percent TDS on payment of more than 2.5 lakhs of goods or service suppliers, as well as one percent TDS under state and state law.
National Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Which indigenous Antiquarian Nuclear Medical Kit was first created in India by the Institute?
Answer: Institute of Atomic Medicine and Associate Science (INMAS).
- ii) India’s first missile tracking ship VC11184 is being constructed by whom?
North- Hindustan Shipping Yard Limited.
iii) When will the Prime Minister Narendra Modi launch ‘Sanitary only Service 2018’ campaign after the completion of four years of Swachh Bharat Mission?
Answer: 15 September.
- iv) Recently, Union Minority Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launched the first app related to National Scholarship?
Answer: National Scholarship Portal Mobile App |
v). Tax deduction at source under GST will be effective from the date of the provision of TDS and TCS?
Answer: One Oct |
- Its speed reached 285 km per hour on 13th September and due to this, it is the worst storm ever so far in 2018. It is likely to affect 4 million people.
- This hurricane is wreaking havoc in the Carolina State of America. Because of this winds are running at 225 kmph. President Donald Trump has declared emergency for five states, including North and South Carolina and Virginia.
- NITI Ayodh, Intel and Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, TIFR are collaborating to establish Model International Center for Transformative Artificial Intelligence, ICTI.
- Under the Chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Union Cabinet has been apprised of the MOU between India and Brunei Darussalam for cooperation and cooperation in the field of Telemetry Tracking and Telecommunication Stations and cooperation in the field of space research.
International Current Affairs Quiz
- i) What is the biggest hurricane name ever till 2018, which is moving towards Philippines and Taiwan?
Answer: Super typhon demand.
- ii) Recently, in which part of which country was Florence Hurricane declared due to Hurricane?
iii) NITI Ayod helped the establishment of Model International Center for Transformative Artificial Intelligence, ICTI with which company?
- iv) With regard to Telemetry Tracking and Telecommunication Station for Satellite and Launch Vehicles, India signed MoU with which country?
Answer: North: Brunei |
- Central Cabinet gave its pre-post-post-approval approval for the Memorandum of Understanding on collaborative research on blockchain technology in the context of development of digital economy by Exim Bank with account books distributed and presided by the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi.
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. On October 2, Chandrababu Naidu announced the launch of ‘Yuva Natyam Yojana’, which will provide unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 each to empower youth.
Finance Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Recently, the Union Cabinet approved MoU on blockchain technology by the bank?
Answer: Exim Bank |
ii). Which of the Chief Minister of the state recently announced the launch of ‘Yuva Natyam Yojana’ on October 2?
North: Andhra Pradesh.
- Justice Mukul Mudgal, President of the inquiry appointed by the Supreme Court in the IPL spot-fixing scandal has been named the 11-member selection committee to choose Dronacharya and Dhyanchand award winners this year.
Sports Current Affairs Quiz
- i) Who was nominated as the head of the 11-member selection committee for the selection of Dronacharya and Dhyanchand award winners of 2018?
Answer: Mukul Mudgal |
- The Chairman of the Ethics Committee of Lok Sabha has been re-named as Lal Krishna Advani.
Appointment Current Affairs Quiz
i). Recently, who was appointed the chairman of the Ethics Committee of the Lok Sabha?
Answer: LD Krishna obliquity