Daily Current Affairs 05th January 2019- GK Quiz, Questions
1. Who became the world’s first woman amputee to climb
Mount Vinson, the highest peak in Antarctica?
a) Deepa Malik
b) Premlata Agarwal
c) Malavath Purna
d) Arunima Sinha
2. The World Braille Day is observed every year on which
a) 2 January
b) 3 January
c) 4 January
d) 5 January
3. Which European country has recently introduced GAFA
Tax on Global Internet, Technology Firm?
4. India’s fastest Train 18 will be first launched
between New Delhi and which city?
5. Name the asset management company (AMC) that has
become India’s largest AMC after a gap of over two years, as per the latest
data of Association of Mutual funds in India (AMFI)?
a) ICICI Prudential MF
b) HDFC Mutual Fund
c) HSBC Mutual Fund
d) Yes Mutual Fund
6. Which state approved the modalities for the
distribution of smartphones among students of government schools, colleges and
7. The Veer Savarkar International Airport has recently
declared as an authorized Immigration Check post. It is located in which of the
following UTs / states?
a) Daman & Diu
b) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
d) West Bengal
8. Pakistan has abolished visa on arrival for nationals
belonging to which nation?
b) United States of America
9. The Reserve Bank of India on January 2, 2019
constituted UK Sinha led Expert Committee to revive which sector?
10. Which Indian bowler has become the highest
International Wicket-Taker in 2018?
a) Mohammed Shami
b) Kuldeep Yadav
c) Jasprit Bumrah
d) Ravichandran Ashwin
11. How many states have achieved 100 percent household
electrification under Centre’s ‘Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana’
(Saubhagya), as on 31st December 2018?
12. Name the cricketer who broke Sachin Tendulkar’s
record to become the fastest batsman to score 19000 international runs on 3rd
1) Rohit Sharma
2) Virat Kohli
3) Joe Root
4) Jacques Kallis
1: d) Arunima Sinha
2: c) 4 January
3: b) France
4: b) Varanasi
5: b) HDFC Mutual Fund
6: d) Punjab
7: b) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
8: a) Afghanistan
9: a) MSME
10: c) Jasprit Bumrah
11: d) 25
12: 2) Virat Kohli
To get daily Current Affairs 05th January 2019, candidates need to check this page of naukaricareer.com regularly. For any query candidates need to submit in comment box or bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.