Current Affairs 01 July 2019
1.What place was the new headquarters of the International Olympic Committee established at the moment?
North- Lausanne (Switzerland) |
2. Who was awarded the Redeck Journalist of the Year Award from 2019?
A. composition Khaira |
3. Which organization of India released Healthy States, Progressive India report?
Answer: Policy Commission |
4. Who is the new Chief of Indian Coast Guard appointed?
Answer: K Natarajan |
5. Which country’s junior women team was selected as the best team in the Black Forest Cup?
North India |
6. In what country was the decision to organize the winter Olympic Games in 2026?
A. Italy |
7. What information was given on the high levels of methane on Mars by the Space Agency?
A. NASA |
8. Which state government launched flood Atlas for flood management?
North Orissa |
9. Which countries were represented by the contingency for organizing the Football World Cup in 2034?
Answer: ASEAN Country |
10. Mohan Ranade has passed away, which state was it related to?
North Maharashtra |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for daily current affairs, pratiyogita Darpan, and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.