Current Affairs 02nd July 2019
1. Which Indian person was honored with the Innovative Research Excellence 2019 Award at the Asian Leadership Summit?
A. Dr. Pride Corporation |
2. In which country did the peace museum present at Manipur be given?
A. Japan |
3. Which of the Arab countries has become a full-time member of the FATF?
North- Saudi Arabia |
4. When was the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Day celebrated?
Answer: 27 Jun.
5. The Indian Air Force recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Kargil war on which airbase?
Answer: Gwalior |
6.32th International Seed Testing Union Congress In which city was it started?
A. Hyderabad |
7. Which state approved 10 percent reservation for economically weaker section (EWS)?
A. Madhya Pradesh |
8. At present, in which IIT will the Inland and Coastal Marine Tech Center (CICMT) be established?
Answer: IIT Kharagpur.
9. Which company recently launched Compliant Management System for complaints against financial institutions?
Ans: RBI |
10. Madan Lal Saini died at this time, from which state was he a Rajya Sabha member?
A. Rajasthan |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.