Current Affairs 04 July 2019
1.What country did the US Senate pass the bill to join the NATO allies?
North India |
2. Who was the Director of Intelligence Bureau (IB) appointed by the Central Government?
Answer: Arvind Kumar |
3.Vir Chautri won the Asian Junior Championship Under-19, which game is it related to?
Answer: Squash |
4. Which state government launched the Free Crop Insurance Scheme for the farmers?
A. West Bengal |
5. The central government is organizing Amarnath Yatra, which state of India is located?
North: Jammu and Kashmir |
6. Who was appointed the managing director of National Housing Bank at this time?
Answer: Sharda Kumar Hotta |
7. When was National Statistical Day celebrated recently?
Answer: 29th June
8. Now, which IPS officer completed the Challenge (Seven Summit) on the highest mountains of seven continents?
Answer: Aparna Kumar |
9. The book “The New Delhi Conspiracy” has remained the subject of discussion, who are its writers?
A. Meenakshi Lekhi |
10. Abburi Shade Devi died, she was the author of which language?
Answer: Telugu |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.