Today Current Affairs 201 9
A. Rs 286 crore |
2.Will the Chief Minister of the state mandate the employment of 70 percent of the people in the state-funded industries as per the promises of ‘promissory note’?
A. Madhya Pradesh |
3. How did the Central Government allow amendment of rules to allow women to work in the quarries below 6.00 am till evening till the evening ?
A. 7 pm |
4. On 06 February 2019, President Ramnath Kovind will confer the Sangeet Natak Akademi Award for the year 2017 to the known artists of the country .
A. 42 artists |
5. Which state was announced to end the Endosulfan movement ?
North Kerala |
6. Which of the Hindu Democratic Party of the American Democratic Party has announced to contest the Presidential election of 2020 ?
Answer: Tulsi Gebard |
7. What name was given to the dwarf galaxy discovered by NASA’s Hubble telescope ?
A. Bedin -l |
8. How much of India’s foreign exchange reserves remained in the week ending ?
Answer: 398.178 billion dollars
9. Which international organization was created by the first “Future of the Rail” report?
A. International Energy Agency |
10. The 12th edition of Aero India will be organized from February 20 to 24 in which city ?
North Karnataka Bangalore |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.