Current Affairs 09 July 2019
1. Who was appointed the new head of European Central Bank at the moment ?
Answer: Christine Langard |
2. Which state government launched Helpline 1076 to facilitate the citizens of their state?
A. UP |
3. Newspapers are being told about the Dragonfly mission, what is it related to?
4. Which city was started by the National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute, the world’s largest institute?
Answer: Bangladesh (Dhaka) |
5. Which organization was released recently by a report called “Working on a Warmer Planet”?
A. International Labor Organization |
In which railway zone was the longest electrified tunnel of Indian Railways?
North- South-Central Railway |
7.America-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) decided to honor the Global Excellence Award for which Indian Business Leaders?
Answer: Ajay Banga and Azeem Premji |
8. Who is the author of the book “Whisper of Time” recently published?
Answer: Dr. Krishna Saxena |
9. Which Indian runner won gold medal in the 200 meter competition in the Poznan Athletics Grand Prix?
A. Hima Das |
10. At present, National Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Institute has signed an agreement with the students of India Dynamics Ltd., at what place is the headquarters of National Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Institutions?
A. Rajendernagar (near Hyderabad) |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.