Current Affairs 12 July 2019
1. For the search of uranium, the Forest Advisory Committee (FAC), under the Ministry of Forests and Environment in the Amrabad Tiger Reserve, has suggested, in which state is it?
Answer: Telangana |
2. Who is the first Indian Sprinter in the 100 meter event in 30th World University Games, who made his gold medal?
A. Duti Chand |
3.What is the annual festival of which historic temple of Sri Lanka started, which was described in Skanda Purana?
North- Katargama Temple |
4. Who was the “Footballer of the Year” selected in the AIFF male category right now?
A. Sunil Chhetri |
In which state did the implementation of the “witness protection scheme” of the central government?
North Orissa |
6. Who was the Director General of the Directorate of Civil Aviation (DGCA)?
Answer: Arun Kumar |
7. Which Zone of Indian Railways was given the Best Innovation Award for the initiative “Plan B”?
North North East Frontier Railway |
8.Will the State Startup Summit 2019 be organized by the State Government?
North Kerala |
9. Which state government started skill development training program for prisoners?
A. Assam |
10. Who was the new CMD of BSNL?
Answer: Praveen Kumar Purvar |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.