Current Affairs 16 July 2019
1. Who was appointed the new governor of Himachal Pradesh right now ?
Answer: Kalraj Mishra |
2. Which Indian boxer defeated Mike Snyder of America in the 11th consecutive professional boxing bout ?
A. Vijender Singh |
3.Whichly the Afghan leggie spinner was appointed the new captain of the team in all three formats ?
Answer: Rashid Khan |
4. Which country will host the 13th edition of ICC World Cup 2023 ?
North India |
5. Which tennis player won the second Wimbledon title, defeating Roger Federer ?
Answer: Novak Djokovic |
6. India opened a waterway for the movement of Brahmaputra river with the objective of simplifying trade between Bangladesh and the country ?
A. Bhutan |
7. Which country expressed the possibility of a ban by Turkey’s Ministry of Defense recently to reach Turkey’s first ship of the Russian missile defense system ?
North America |
8. Who was the Managing Director of the World Bank and the Chief Financial Officer who was appointed ?
Answer: Anshula Kant |
9.ICC Cricket World Cup nominated as Player of the Tournament of 2019?
Answer: Ken Williamson |
10. What is the rank of Indian women’s football team in the latest FIFA rankings released in July 2019 ?
A. 57 they |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.