Current Affairs 18 June 2019
1. Right now, the Government of India has given an extension of two months in the tenure of the committee made to divide OBC into sub-class, who is the chairman of the committee?
Answer: Justice (Retired) Rohini |
2. Who was elected the President of the Committee which was created to review the LPG marketing of India at current time?
A. Kirit Parikh |
3. Which state government recently started online process to approve the building construction plan?
North Karnataka |
4. How much of the government has reduced the contribution under the Employees State Insurance Act by less than 6.5 percent?
Answer: 4 percent.
5. Which two Central Ministers will be honored by Jawaharlal Nehru University?
A. Nirmala Sitharaman and Subramaniam Jonathan |
6.When the World Blood Donor Day was celebrated?
Answer: 14 June.
7. Which country’s President was awarded Kyrgyzstan’s highest national award at the moment?
Answer: Chinese President Xi Jinping |
8. Who is the Chairman of the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme in current time?
North India |
9. Right now Badminton player Lee Chong Wei has announced his retirement, which country is it related to?
North- Malaysia |
10. Which state’s poet Pazhwila Ramesson passed away recently?
North Kerala |
For more visit our page of naukarcareer.com portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.