Current Affairs 26 June 2019
1. Which country was recently launched in DD India Channel ?
North- Bangladesh and South Korea |
2. In the time, “My Life, My Mission” has remained the subject of the book discussion, whose book is this autobiography?
Answer: Swami Ramdev |
3.Will the US President Donald Trump sign a strong banning order against which country?
A. Iran |
4. But two states have been given specific geographical indication (GI) tag for Kolhapuri slippers?
North Maharashtra and Karnataka |
5. Which state Chief Minister launched an Atlas in the state for better management of the situation?
North Orissa |
6. Which state was started with the operation of cruise boat running the first solar power in India?
North Kerala |
7. What new operation did the Indian Navy launch in the Persian Gulf to safeguard Indian maritime ships?
A. Operation Resolution |
8. To find cancer cells, which of the CSIR institutes have developed “dots” from coal?
Answer: CSIR-NEIST Assam |
9. What was the launch of “National Freight Transportation Index” by the Logistics Company?
Answer: Rivigo |
10. According to the new bill approved by the cabinet, how much fines were made in case of not giving the road to the emergency vehicles?
A. Rs L0000 |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily job articles and and career related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.