Current Affairs 29 June 2019
1. By the year 2025, the central government made a national strategic plan for the eradication of which disease?
A. TB |
2. Which country has the goAML application created against money laundering?
A. United Arab Emirates |
3. In which country was the approval to freeze Neerav Modi and his sister Eastern Bank’s bank account?
North- Switzerland |
4. Which actress and director of South Indian films recently passed away?
A. Vijaya Nirmala |
5. In which state was the search of ‘Imprested Turtle’?
North: Arunachal Pradesh |
6.G20 Conference 2019 is being organized at what place?
Answer: Osaka |
7. In which country did women launch Birth Strike campaign for climate change?
A. UK |
8. According to the Periodical Labor Force Survey in Parliament of India, which state was given the highest unemployment rates?
A. Nagaland |
9. In which state’s Chief Minister did the strict instructions to the officers, district officials and superintendents of the state to reach the office by nine o’clock in the morning?
A. UP |
10. Which campaign launched by the government to raise awareness among people trying to enter illegally in Australia?
Answer: Zero Chance
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily quick current affairs , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.