Current Affairs 03 July 2019
2. The Working Group has been constituted by the Central Government to review the Wholesale Price Index, who was elected as its Chairman?
Answer : Ramesh Chand.
3. Which state government approved the formation of the Vedic Education Board?
North : Rajasthan
4. Now, Vijaya Nirmala has died, which area was it connected to?
Answer : Film |
5. In which state was the singh Khabbas Sindhu Festival 2019 celebrated?
North : Jammu and Kashmir |
6. Who was the head of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) appointed?
Answer : Samant Kumar Goyal.
7. Who was appointed as the chairman of the Indian Export Federation?
Answer: – Sharad Kumar Sarraf.
8. For the eradication of TB disease in India, with which international organization did the Union Government compromise for $ 400 million loan?
Answer : World Bank |
9. What is the “Go Tribal” campaign launched at the moment?
Answer : Tribal Handicrafts and Natural Product Promotion.
10. Who was appointed as the Governor of Manipur?
Answer – Padmanabh Acharya |
Tp get daily information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.