Daily Quiz Current Affairs 4 February 2019- Competitive GK Questions - Naukaricareer
Current Affairs 04th February 201 9
1. What amount of funds was announced to be allocated under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna in the budget 2019 of Finance Minister Piyush Goyal ?
A. Rs 19 thousand crores |
2. How many dimensions were announced under Vision-2030 in the interim budget presented by Piyush Goyal ?
A. Ten |
3. In the Budget-2013, Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal increased the limit of income tax from Rs 2.5 lakh to how many lakh rupees ?
A. Rs 5 million |
4. Which state government has decided to open 1,200 cowlocks in the state in the next four months under ‘ Project Gaosha ‘?
A. Madhya Pradesh |
5.What kind of organization did India sign to sign an international student assessment program in the meantime ?
Answer: Economic cooperation and development organization ( OECD).
6. Which country was ranked 78th in ‘Global Corruption Perception Index’ issued by Transparency International ?
North India |
7. In the meantime, the Union Tourism Minister K.J. In which state did Alphonas inaugurate the first homeland tourism project ?
North Sikkim |
8. At present, which IIT team tested the power generating device from river stream ?
Answer: IIT-Roorkee |
9. What was given to the shared digital currency launched by UAE and Saudi Arabia ?
Answer: Aber |
10. Which author was honored with the Sri Lankan Shukla Smriti Literature Award at the moment ?
Answer: Ramdhari Singh Diwakar |
For more information by logging on to the naukaricareer.com portal for similar daily affairs , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.
- BHU Admission 2020- Registration Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Dates
- JEE Main 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
- JEECUP 2020: UP Polytechnic Online Form, Exam Dates Announced
- Bihar SSC Anuwadak Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For 1505 Posts
- GPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online For Apprentice Posts
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2019 | Apply for Nursing Officer Posts
- Bihar Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Application Form 2019-20- Apply Online Registration
- UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 www.scholarship.up.nic.in Online Registration
- UP Yoga Teacher Bharti 2020 Yoga Teacher Online Registration