Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Gujarat State Pre Matric / Post Matric Scholarship Online Application Link Last Date Application Form Check Gujarat University Scholarship at www.digitalgujarat.gov.in login Eligibility, Application Status, Last Date, 2022 How to Apply For Gujarat Scholarship Scheme 2022
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022
Every year Gujarat Government is providing various scholarship schemes to support financial week students. Students who are belong to belong to the reserved category and are permanent residents of Gujarat apply online for this scheme through the given link on this page. You can check all the required details regarding Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 such as required documents, how to apply, direct link or who can apply for this Gujarat scholarship Scheme.
Latest Updated: Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST/OBC Students for the Academic Year 2022-23 Online Application is Reopen Due to Admission Process Of Medical Courses. The online application form is started now from 20th June 2022 and the last date is not announced yet. Students need to keep visiting this page regularly for regular updates.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 Application Form- Details
|Origination Name||Government of Gujarat|
|Name of Scheme||Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme for Pre Matric, Post Matric & Various Others.|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Gujarat|
|Application Date to Apply Online||20th June 2022 to Update Soon|
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Portal:-
The digital Gujarat portal is a web-based application where the students can apply to the top digital Gujarat scholarships conducted online by the government of Gujarat. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial subsidy to students who are economically/financially weaker. Candidates can apply online for Digital Gujarat pre-matric & post-matric scholarship scheme through the given link below. In this article, the readers can know more about the top digital Gujarat scholarships.
Important Dates of Digital Gujarat Scholarship
|1.||Application start date for Pre-Matric Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC/SEBC students||20 June 2022|
|2.||Last date to submit online applications||To Be Notified|
|3.||Last date to submit the print-out of the application along with specific documents to the respective institution||To Be Notified|
|4.||Last date for scrutiny and forwarding of online applications by institutes||To Be Notified|
|5.||Last date of submission of duly attested verified students lists and printed application forms by the institution to the respective Department District Officers||To Be Notified|
Scholarships Offered By Gujarat Government:-
The Government Of Gujarat, Offers Various Scholarships To The Students, who Belonging To SEBC, SC, ST, OBC, & Other Weaker Section Categories. Students Can Check Several Scholarship Scheme Below…
- Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(SEBC)
- Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(NTDNT)
- Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(SEBC)
- Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(NTDNT)
- Scholarship for students studying Dr. Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- Research Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lakh
- Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship(Freeship Card / Medical Loan Student Only)
- Post-Matric Scholarship for girls (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)
- Scholarship for Disabled Students (ITI)
- Post Matric Scholarship for Disabled Students (College/Institute)
- Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for Economic backward class Students
- Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Freeship Card Student Only)
- Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
Eligibility Criteria For Digitial Gujarat Scholarship :
- An important eligibility criterion applicable for all Gujarat scholarships is that you must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Scholarships are paid to students whose parents’/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
- All children of the same parents/guardian are eligible.
- Scheduled Tribe candidates who have passed the matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education are eligible.
- The scholarships are available for the study of all recognized post matriculation or postsecondary courses in recognized institutions except certain identified training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses, Private Pilot License courses etc.
- Students studying through correspondence courses are eligible.
- Employed students on leave without pay for the entire duration of a full time course are eligible for course.
- The scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other scholarship/stipend.
- Students who have received coaching in any of the pre-examination training centres with financial assistance from the Government will not be eligible.
Important Documents Proof For Gujarat Scholarship:-
- Self Attested Caste Certificate From the Competent Authorities
- Self Attested Copy of Aadhar Card
- First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic mark sheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
How To Apply For Digital Gujarat Scholarship:-
Students who want to apply for the digital Gujarat scholarships should start by registering themselves on their portal. You have need to Follow these steps For registration :
Step 1 – Go to the official page for the top Digital Gujarat Scholarship.
Step 2 – Click on ‘login’.
Step 3 – Go to ‘click for new registration (citizen)’
Step 4 – Fill in the details.
Step 5 – Click on ‘save’
Step 6 – The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number
Step 7 – Enter the OTP and click on ‘confirm.’
Step 8 – Fill in all the details.
Step 9 – Click on ‘update’ after uploading a scanned photograph.
Procedure For Digital Gujarat Scholarship Form :-
Step 1 – Enter the username and password to login to the dashboard
Step 2 – Select ‘scholarship’ from the ‘filter service’ section
Step 3 – The students should select from the list of scholarships
Step 4 – Select the language for application
Step 5 – Read the instructions given
Step 6 – Click on ‘continue to service’.
Step 7 – Enter the details in the application form.
Step 8 – Upload the required documents.
Step 9 – Click on ‘submit’.
Contact/Helpline Number :- For any query contact on helpdesk number: 18002335500
Important Dates For Digital Gujarat Scholarship:-
|Digital Gujarat Scholarship||Last Date For Apply|
|Online Filling Post Metric Scholarship Forms on Digital Gujarat Portal for Academic Year 2022-23 is Open for SC/ST/OBC Students.||February|
|Last Date Of Submit Application Form For Post Matric Scholarship||March|
Final Words :-
All the readers are requested to bookmark Our Website Or stay connected with us So that you will get all the latest Updates or Notifications related to Scholarship programs.
Important Link Area for Gujarat Scholarship :
|Apply Online Link||Apply Now|
|Online Registration Link||Register Here|
|Scholarship Notification||Download Here|
|Read Also||UP Scholarship Scheme|